chapter 7: Sadie Hawkins

I huffed silently. Why do they make you sit and listen to boring speeches about ancient Mesopotamia. I mean come on. Who cares just get to the point already. My history reached droned on. I glanced out the window to see a group a guys hanging by there cars smoking.

 They were the players of the school. All of them were hot, buff and on the football team. They always had girls gawking at them but I have never been attracted to big, and muscly. Sure i wanted a strong guy just not one who has bulging muscles. Which some how made it OK for them to skip school. They all participated in a few classes but I never really took it serious. Why stay at the school if your not actually going to learn. Maybe they want to look cool. I don't know. My friend from history nudged me and I snapped back to reality.

"Do you know why they would do that ms Cole." The teacher said looking at me.

"Um no sir" I said caught off guard. Once the teacher returned back to his lecture. I breathed a sigh of relief and glanced around. Alex is in this class. I never knew him before the movie date but now I look over to see him holding back a laugh looking at me. I fake glare at him before smiling and turning away. 

Alex is in most of my classes and I always thought he was cute but I never really talked to him.
I started thinking about the Sadie Hawkins dance. It was this Friday and I really wanted to ask Alex but we only met 2 days ago so I don't know. Plus I bet he has like girls lining up to ask him.

After class when I was grabbing my books for my next class when I saw Brittney my ex best friend. We were the best of friend until she made a big mistake in our friendship. We made up afterward but the trust was gone and we just drifted off. It was good for us though. We met new people, learned new things, and it was a bump in our life where we felt horrible but after we knew it was for the better. 

I spotted Alex walking down the hall towards me and I made up my mind. I'm going to ask him today, right here, right now. Oh I wish Bianca was here right now but she had to go somewhere for a family emergency.

I waved back to Alex who had just waved to me I started walking towards him to aaaand tripped. Of course clumsy me. He grinned at me before being pulled away by Brittney. She must want to ask him something. Ask him. No no no. I rushed over just in time to here him say.
"Yeah no problem"
Nooo did she ask the only guy I was seriously thinking about asking.

***** Alex's POV****

Brittany had just came to ask a question about the group project we were doing together when I saw Aubrey suddenly turn around and power walk in the opposite direction.

*******

Haha guys its the cliche misunderstanding. Sorry its really short. Hope you like the book so far:)

I updated the part where Alex and Aubrey are telling each other things they like. Alex likes drawing! And is quite good at it to!)

Vote
Comment
Share