:) 3- For The Bucket List (:

"Lu, come on. Why are you always so slow?"

"Grace, I swear. It's Saturday, let me live."

Grace rolls her eyes and then throws the covers off of me. It was cold so I squirm and bring my legs closer to my body.

"Fine fine. I'm going."

"Thank you. We're gonna be late if you keep laying in bed."

"I said I'm going."

I haul myself out of bed and head to my bathroom. I brush my teeth and hair, getting ready for today. We have to head to our spot with the cult today. It's Saturday, our weekly cult day. Saturday's are the only days that all of us are always free. The other days it's either sports or family or school. There's always some sort of excuse. Except for Saturdays Saturdays are for the cult.

"Ready. Coming Grace?" I yell, grabbing my keys.

"Yeah, one sec!" She yells from the bathroom, probably touching up her makeup.

"And you were rushing me," I grumble as I exhale.

Finally, Grace peaks at herself in the mirror and runs to the passenger seat. We drive to the spot and then continue to run to the park. We're the last ones there and everyone glares at us. "Took you long enough," Alex glares, shifting her eyes from Grace to me.

"It's 10:35, we're 5 minutes late," I say, still trying to catch my breath.

"You need to workout more, Lucy," Alex laughs.

"I wasn't built for running so that's just what I won't do," I sing, trying to fit the rhythm of the 'These boots were made for walking' song.

"Grace, how you doing boo?" Timothy interrupts the conversation between Alex and me.

"Aww, I'm good. We still on for the movies tonight?" Grace asks.

"Movies? Sounds like fun, I'm in on that," James butts in.

"I agree. You guys in?" I continue with James' joke.

Everybody nods in agreement, saying that they do want to go to the movies tonight. "Sounds like a plan then. I'll pick you up at 6," I say looking at James.

We all laugh, knowing we weren't serious. Although Grace and Timothy glare at us for pretending to ruin their plans. They were going to see some romantic comedy, 'The Notebook' style.

As the day goes on we have lunch and go our separate ways by 4. This is usually how our Saturdays go. We get together, spend the whole day talking and laughing, and then we separate, usually because people have dates to attend to. How oh so high school of us.

"5:30. 5:30. 5:30. 5:31!" I get overly excited that a minute has passed.

I'm bored. There's nothing to do. Even my parents have date night. What is wrong with me? How can I be so alone that not even my parents are home?

Then I remember. I told James I would pick him up at 6 for the movie. I know we were kidding but I don't think he'll mind, I hope he doesn't.

I get dressed and jump in my car, heading straight to his house. Once I get there I ring the doorbell and wait for someone to answer. "Lucy?" I hear James say as he opens the door.