SOF: Chapter 81

I lightly cool my face and stare at my reflection in the mirror. I hope no one heard me vomiting in the bathroom again. I don't know why this child doesn't like a piece of a good turkey among healthy salad. I hope no one was able to read the signs.

I take one last breath before I open the big white wooden door. Good, they all are sitting at the table, enjoying the dessert - a creme brulé. I turn and close the white door silently.

"Are you Okay." I hear him asking me.

I jump up, feeling my heart miss at least three beats. "Fuck!" I breath out in a whisper before I bit him. "Don't you ever share me like this if you want to have a happy ever lasting life with me." I said into his eyes.

He smiles, "I'm sorry. I won't do it again. After all, I want my happy everlasting life with you."

I can't help but return his smile, "I am fine, Richard."

"You just spend the last five minutes in the bathroom, Maine. If you want to go then-"

"No! Don't....Let's stay. I can see how much you are enjoying this evening with your family. Just because my hormones are messing with me, making me vomit, doesn't mean we have to leave your family."

"I may be leaving my family, But I'll still be with my family then." he says smiling to me.

"You knew what I meant." I say, rolling my eyes.

"And you knew what I meant."

"Let's stay at least another two hours. I mean, the kids need to go to bed in an hour anyway......Then it'll be a little quiter and my headache may go away."

"Headache? Maine, I-"

"Little headache. I am fine, Richard. As soon as I am not able to take it anymore, I'll say something to you okay?"

He nods, "Okay."

"Good, then let's go back to your family with your family." I say smiling, lacing my fingers with his before I take a step.

He pulls me back, twisting me so I land right in his embrace. I stare right into his eyes. "Have I told you I love you, today?"

"No, but I know that you do. It's enough for me."

"It's not enough for me. I love you, Maine. More than my life. I love you for finding my father. For...This. For being with me. For caring our little horserace."

I smile, "I love you, too. More than anyone else-well, not more than our little horserace. I guess you have to share the first place on my priority as well. With your son or daughter- who ever it will be." I say before kissing him softly.

"And I tried so hard to not kiss you, to not make you horny again." he says to me as I let go.

I smile seductively at him. "We'll be home in at least two hours anyway. I think I can take two hours of being permanently horny....."

"Oh if it's that way.." he says kissing me again, this time with a lot of passion.

"Don't over do it, Faulkerson." I warn him, letting go of his wonderful lips.

"Never. I wouldn't play games with my family, now would I?" he asks me as we walk back to his family. "Which reminds me, Cody asked for an interview.

"An interview? Oh you give those rarely.." I say grinning. what would I have done without that one interview I had with him? I wouldn't be in this position then. In this joy.

He shruggs, "I would for him. He wants to launch a new online magazine. New York Spectator is the name of it. For the first issue, he wants us on the cover."