Chapter 6

YOUR POV

ARGH!!! I've had it with Peter!! He is like a seesaw but with strings attached to my heart. One minute we're doing something normal like hunting or training then the next second he makes me feel like a million butterflies are in my stomach. AHHH I can't take it anymore. Well enough is enough and I will make Peter have a taste of his own medicine. "Y/N it's time to train."

Well speak of the devil and he shall appear. Well it's perfect timing

"Imma be right there." I left the tent and went to the spot we normally trained at. At this point I pretty much figured out Peter's fighting pattern and that is.... DO NOT LET HIM GET BEHIND YOU. We both stood in our fighting stances and circled each other a bit before I threw the first punch as bait.

He dodged it and as I predicted he tried to go behind me but obviously I anticipated this. He tried to knock me out and I grabbed this hand and I flipped him. And I pinned him onto the ground. His eyes widen clearly showing signs of being impressed by my awesome skills of course, and now it was time to initiate my plan. I leaned in close to his face my lips brushing over his and simply said I win as seductively as I can then got off him and headed right back to camp leaving him dumbfounded.

Just as I was gonna make it back to camp, I get teleported back to a very pissed off Peter Pan who was breathing heavily angrily. "Hey Peter did you know if you keep frowning you're face will get stuck like that forever?" I said trying to keep the most innocent act I could muster. Peter's frown now turned into an emotionless face. I seriously couldn't tell what that boy was thinking all I know is Me+Angry/Horny Teenager boy with magic powers= bad news. "My Dear y/n I really didn't like what you did back there, teasing me like that. It's almost as if you're trying to humiliate me."

"No Peter, you have it all wrong I only did it because....um....well....I took a deep breath and said "Iwantedtogiveyouatasteofyou'reownmedicinebecauseeverytimeyoudidsomethinglikethatIwouldgetsexuallyfrustratedbecauseIreallyreallywantedtokissyouandalsobecauseyou'rereallyattractiveand-MMM." My eyes widen at the fact that Peter was kissing me and OMFG HIS LIPS ARE SO SOFT!!!!!! After a couple seconds I melted into the kiss and Peter's arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer to him causing our kiss to deepen. Which cause a REALLY intense make out session.

I felt our surrounding change as we both were on Peter's bed but somehow our kiss still wasn't broken. But eventually we needed to breath so Peter broke off the kiss so we can breath. "Well um...that was nice...I guess."I said awkwardly

"YOU GUESS?! puh-lease you loved it just admit it."

"Admit what?"

"That I just gave you the best kiss you ever had."

"Um how about uh... No" I said with a smile. Peter's face went from his signature smirk into a grin. And before I knew it, He pounced on me and started tickling me. And let me tell you I HATE BEING TICKLED.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG PETER STOP!!!!"

"I'll stop when you admit it."

"HAHAHAHA NEVER!!HAHAHA"

"Well I guess I'll just have to keep on tickling you then"

"NO PLEASE DON-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

~Few minutes later~

"OK OK HAHA YOU WIN I admit it!"

"Admit what?"

"That you...um... gavemethebestkissofmylife"I said mumbling the last part.

"I'm sorry y/n could you say that again?"Peter said with his annoying ass smirk.

"That you gave me the best kiss of my life." I said while gritting my teeth.

"You're welcome princess."

"You are such a jerk you know that."

"You know you love me."

I stuck my tongue out in response. "Well one nice try but I'm not gonna loose this game and two it's getting late so we should go to sleep after all it's our turn to hunt for dinner tomorrow."

"You're right" And with a snap of his finger's we were both in our pjs and I decided to worm my way closer to him so I could sleep on his chest.

"Goodnight my little lost girl"

"Goodnight Peter"