CHAPTER 25 - Hi Bang PD-nim

Start from the beginning

"I did. Don't worry Y/N. I got you."

I look at him with weary eyes. 

"I wanted us to have freedom." He bend down and gave me a reassuring kiss. "You'll be fine."

----------

*Big Hit building

We arrive at the building and now walking to Hitman Bang's office. This is my first time going to this building and my feet are shaking.

Hoseok and I stopped at the door that has a "BANG SI HYUK" sign in it. I feel like passing out. I'm so nervous and Hoseok noticed it.

"Hobi..." I hold onto Hoseok's arm tighter looking to him with worried eyes. "I'm scared."

He smiled and interlaced his fingers to mine. "I'm here okay? We'll just tell him and then we're free. Everything will be fine." He said before knocking on the door.

The man inside the room opens the door and I almost fell on the ground. He's the one who made BTS, the legend.

I need to calm down. He's not gonna bite.

"Pd-nim." Hoseok bow to him and I did the same.

"Hoseok-ahh." He greeted looking at our interlocked hands. "Come in and take a seat."

"Pd-nim, this is Y/N... My girlfriend." Hoseok said without any hesitations as he squeeze my hand tighter.

Bang pd-nim took a deep breath eyeing me and Hoseok for a while. I can't tell if he's shocked or what not.

"Really? Why are you telling me that now?" Bang pd ask after a long while.

"Because I wanted you to know." Hoseok smiled at him.

I couldn't understand the rest of their conversation because my ears feels like it is full of air. I did not know what to do. I'm too scared that he might not like me for Hoseok, that he wants me to step away from Hoseok like in those dramas I used to watch. Bang pd sometimes gives me looks then turns to Hoseok.

I just smile when the both of them are smiling, I laugh when they do but in reality I couldn't understand a thing.

Our meeting with Bang pd ended after like an eternity.

"Take care of each other." He said. That is like the only thing I remembered.

"We have so much time. Let's walk around the building." Hoseok tour me around, their practice room is our last stop.

"Woah! Y/N noona you're here!" Jimin run towards me and pull me with him towards the other members.

"I guess you two are not a secret anymore." Yoongi said giving Hobi a high five.

"I guess yes." Hobi looked at me and smiled.

"You guys work really hard. It's only 8 in the morning yet all of you are soaking on your own sweat." I said tiding up the towels that are scattered around the room.

"Baby! Stop doing that. Just watch and enjoy okay?" Hoseok grab all the towels from me who has now changed into his sweatpants and ready for practice.

"Let me do me. Okay?" I took back the towels from him and walk away.

----------

It's almost lunch time when I decided to go out the building to buy them some food.

I came back with the food that they requested and saw Jungkook along the hallway.

"Kookie!" I shouted from afar.

"Noona!" He run towards me and take all the bags from me.

"Aigoo. Thank you kookie." I pat his shoulders.

"Hoseok hyung went out with manager Sejin for a while." Jungkook said while we walk together.

"Noona! I have something for you." Jimin walk towards me holding a photo card.

"Whoah, for me?" He handed me the photo card. It is my dear Hoseok. "Thank you Jiminie!" I gave Jimin a quick side hug.

While I was looking photocard, Hoseok walk over to us who just got back from Bang-pd's office and gave me a back hug then he looked at Jimin with piercing eyes.

"Hobi, look what Jiminie gave me." I showed him his photo but he ignored me then jokingly punches Jimin.

"Jiminieeee! Don't you dare touch her." Hoseok shouted from my ear.

"Yahh!" I lightly hit his arms that are still wrapped on my waist. My ear hurt a bit.

"Why why why?" The other members joined in.

"Hyung are you jealous?" Jimin touched Hoseok's arm.

"Don't touch me... and her." Hoseok walks in front of me and hide me behind his back.

"What happened?" Namjoon ask.

"It's just a misunderstanding. I got this photocard for her, then Hobi hyung came over when she gave me a hug. He looked so jealous I got scared." Jimin laugh it out explaining to the other members.

The practice room was filled with laughter.

----------

Author's Note:

I updated a bit late today because we have a commotion within our building. One tenant tested positive for covid. Huhu I'm so scared :(

I will still update daily as long as I can to minimize my anxiety. Please be safe everyone <3