Nora: "So! There we were, in the middle of the night..."

Ren (off screen): "It was day."

Nora: (to Blake Belladonna, paying no attention as she is lost in her book, and Yang, who is hanging on her every word with her hands cupping her face) "We were surrounded by Ursai..."

Ren: (holding a coffee cup) "They were Beowolves."

Nora: "Dozens of them!" (she screams this as she stands at the table of both Team RWBY and JNPR, where Weiss is ignoring Nora and filing her nails, Ruby and Pyrrha are listening politely, and Jaune is messing with his food)

Ren: "Two of 'em."

Nora: (while Ruby and Pyrrha now look at a distant Jaune with concern) "But they were no match... And in the end, Ren and I took them down and made a boatload of Lien selling Ursa skin rugs!"

Ren: (sighs) "She's been having this recurring dream for nearly a month now."

Everyone began laughing.

"They have such a unique friendship" An managed to say through her laughter.

Pyrrha: (looking at her leader) "Jaune? Are you okay?"

Their laughter subsided.

Jaune: (snapping out of it, turning back toward them) "Huh? Oh, yeah! Why?"

Ruby: "It's just that you seem a little... not okay..."

Jaune: (as the others stop their distractions and stare at him) "Guys, I'm fine. Seriously! Look!" (he holds up a thumb while laughing nervously until his attention is focused on the members of Team CRDL, standing around a girl with brown rabbit ears jutting from her hair as Cardin laughs at her and Sky Lark holds up his hands to his head in a mock interpretation of her unusual features)

Dark looks appeared on Kali and Ghira's faces.

Pyrrha: "Jaune, Cardin's been picking on you since the first week of school!"

Jaune: "Who? Cardin Winchester? Nah... He just likes to mess around! You know, practical jokes!"

Ruby: "He's a bully."

Jaune: (scoffs) "Oh, please! Name one time he's 'bullied' me."

Jaune is seen on the way to class as Cardin is going the other way down the hall. When the two pass, Cardin knocks his arm into Jaune and makes him drop his book, then continuing on his way with his hands out as if daring anyone to challenge him.

Jaune: "Ah, come on!"

Jaune and Cardin are about to pass through a doorway, but Cardin clicks on Jaune's sheath and extends it into its shield form as he's going out, causing him to run into his own defense and have it block the exit.

Jaune: (grunts in frustration as he tries to lift his shield back out) "Come on...!"

Glynda is in the locker room with several students, gesturing at the devices.

Glynda: "Each of you will be assigned one rocket-propelled locker to store your weapons and extra armor. Additionally, your locker can be sent to a custom location based on a six-digit code."

Hearing this, Cardin looks at Jaune - standing between him and the only open locker in the room - and the cliché plays itself out as Cardin quickly pushes a shocked Jaune into the small dark space and closes the door on him, pressing random buttons on the pad right after that.

Jaune: "What?! No, wait, wait! You've gotta get me out of here! Please! Don't! Don't! Don't do it!"

It's too late to protest when the locker scrunches down and launches up with a burst of blue fire coming from its base. Cardin watches as the locker slowly soars across the sky.

All of the mothers, except Raven, frowned sadly.

"Jaune's such a good kid he doesn't deserve to be picked on" Summer said sadly.

Jaune: (still heard from within the locker) "Ahhh, coooome oooooooon...!"

The others are totally focused on him now.

Jaune: (attempts to laugh it off) "I didn't land far from the school!"

"That shouldn't matter" An huffed.

Pyrrha: "Jaune, you know if you ever need help, you can just ask."

Nora: "Ooooh!" (gets up from the table and presents her diabolical plan with a not-entirely-sane grin) "We'll break his legs!"

Everyone couldn't help but to laugh loudly at this.

Jaune: "Guys, really, it's fine! Besides, it's not like he's only a jerk to me; he's a jerk to everyone."

"That's no excuse to let him pick on you" Kali said stubbornly.

They all looks over as the laughing grows louder, mixed in with cries of pain from the rabbit girl when one of her ears are tugged on by Cardin.

Velvet: "Ow! That hurts!" (stops struggling and grimaces as she says:) "Please, stop..."

The dark looks reappeared on Kali and Ghira's faces.

Cardin: (continues laughing as he turns to his cronies) "I told you it was real!"

Russel Thrush: (still guffawing with his teammates) "What a freak!"

Growls escaped from the two Faunus'.

Cardin finally relents, and the girl stands up and hurries off, her head bowed and hiding her face from the watching table of heroes.

"Poor girl" Summer sighed softly.

Pyrrha: "Atrocious. I can't stand people like him."

Blake: (staring daggers) "He's not the only one..."

Yang: (sadly, leaning her head on her hand) "It must be hard to be a Faunus."

Everyone glanced at Ghira and Kali but they remained silent.

Having gotten up from the table, Jaune looks back at his friends and sighs to himself before moving on with his tray table. He doesn't realize that Cardin is watching his walk of shame with a sinister grin when the scene cuts to black and the credits roll.

"I don't like the way he was looking at Jaune" Qrow said protectively which made a small smile appear on Summers face.

"Aw your like a protective papa bear" She said teasingly which made Qrow blush scarlet and everyone else laugh.