11

Grayson's POV:

"Jess!" I shout after her as she swings the door open. She ignores me and steps out of the house.

There's no where she can go. Chris was her ride.

"Jess!" I shout again as I follow her outside. She finally stops and turns. "What Grayson?" She snaps.

"Where are you going?" I mutter. It was an awful question but it was all I could muster at the moment.

"Anywhere But here." She says barely above a whisper and turns around. I grab her wrist and turn her back around.

"You don't have a ride." I say gazing straight into her eyes that are filled with tears. My face softens at the sight of it and I let out a sigh.

Jess's POV:

"You told everyone." I mutter letting the first tear slip from my eye. He takes in a deep breath but doesn't let go of my wrist because he's probably scared I'll make a run for it.

"I was just angry. It just slipped out." He rambled.

"You shouldn't have butted in." I say yanking my wrist from him only for him to grab my other. "I was sticking up for you!" He says now raising his voice.

"Oh by embarrassing me in front of everyone?" I spit. He runs his hand through his hair as I take in his busted lip and bruised jaw.

"I was just trying to help why can't you see that?" He ask with frustration laced in his voice. "You could've just told him to back off without fighting you know." I say throwing my free hand up in the air.

"That's not how I roll princess." He says finally letting his eyes meet my watery ones. My breath gets caught in my chest right when I hear another deep voice come from the front of the house.

"Gray holy shit." Ethan mutters making his way towards us.

He doesn't say anything he just lets out a frustrated groan as he glances between us two. "Grayson we'll talk after we take her home." Ethan says grabbing Grayson's shoulder.

"I'm not going anywhere with you." I spit looking straight at Grayson.

"We're just taking you home. It's freezing." Ethan mutters taking in my outfit that isn't very fit for the weather.

"Nothing's gonna happen I promise. Grayson already ruined this night enough." Ethan reassures me and god was he right.