"So why the fuck you did it then, huh!" I got closer to her and she took a step back.

"He made me do it" she mumbled.

"Who" I moved back.

She looked around like she wasn't trying to make sure nobody was listening. "Demario" she whispered.

"Demario as in Moneybagg Yo?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Yes,It was Him I promise you I really didn't want to do this to you" she looked at me with tears welled up in her eyes.

I should've known it was him first it was music and now This the fuck he want from me?

"You know where this nigga at" I asked her and text a few people.

"Y-yes, I can show you" she nodded.

"Bet" I walked in the living room and grabbed Kayden off the couch as he was watching Pj masks.

"Get in the car" I told Jania and I unlocked the doors.

She got in with no hesitation and I put Kayden in the back in his car seat.

-

We pulled up to this nice one story house it looked regular so if I passed by here I would never suspect nothing.

I had already dropped Kayden off to my Og and now it was Just me and Jania.

"You sure this the house" I raised my eyebrow.

"Positive"

A black van pulled up and I knew it was my guys they came out dressed in all black and 3 handed me a vest and my Draco.

Right now I'm risking everything but it's for NeeNee so it's whatever.

After everybody was ready I told Jania to go in first so that he could be distracted and she could lead the way.

We all walked in we was like 15 people deep.

"Jania that's you" Bagg Asked I'm guesssing because he heard the door creek.

"Yea" She Said in a sweet voice making me roll my eyes.

We all split up but Me and 3 continued to follow Jania I slipped into a room and hid in there when I heard footsteps getting closer to her.

"That nigga finally believe you" he spoke and I could hear him on the other side of the wall.

"Y-yes" She Said.

"Good girl"

I was just glad she really wasn't pregnant but I'm still gone let NeeNee beat her ass when she get better.

I ran out of the room and quickly aimed the gun at him.He looked at me with his eyes widened.

"You set me up" he chuckled looked at Jania and she just stood there looking scared for her life.

"Shoot me YOUNG boy" he laughed hysterically.

"I feel like you testing my character, you know ia blow yo fucking brains out stop plan" I Said getting serious.

He was bout to say something but gun shots started going off and it wasn't the guns from the guys that Came with me they had snipers and I know the sound so it had to be his people.

When I turned to look he pulled a glock from his pants and that's when me and 3 got to bussing.

All you heard was bullets flying back and forth and Jania screaming.

"Bitch ass nigga!" I shot at Demario.

I went into a room and as soon as I walked in somebody pointed a gun at my head but before they could shoot Baby joe hopped out the closet with the glizzy and shot em.

We slapped hands and both ran out the room together.

"Let's go they all out!"KD Yelled running out of the kitchen.

"I was finna shoot yo monkey ass boa" I let my gun down.

"Where Jania!" Jiggalo Asked as he shot somebody and ran out of the bathroom.

"Mane fuck that hoe" I shrugged and we all left out.

"That's everybody" Joe asked and I nodded before poured gas on the wooden porch then he lit the match and threw it towards the house and it instantly caught fire.

"Hahaha!" I heard loud laughing.

"How is this nigga still alive" Kd looked at at Demario as he held Jania at gun point.

He just kept laughing.

A gun shot went off and everybody looked at me.

-

Yall Like??

Who Got shot🤭