♡ Japanese Softie Makeup ♡

Hello dollies! Before I start I just wanted to thank and praise all of you! We almost have 1k reads and that's so crazy to me! I love every single one of you who reads this little book! Thank you!!!!!! 🎀✨☺️

Okay! Let's start with the tutorial!

Many Japanese natives have been following this trend of 'half japanese' due to celebrities and the western style. They change their looks from a traditional japanese women or man to look more western. They go from using colored eye contacts to dying there hair a lighter color. Either way, it's fun for both japanese and westerners to try the 'half japanese' look!

The first thing you must do is WASH YOUR HANDS! This is important even if you use sponges and brushes. Also, it's a very good idea to wash your face first to get the best results, plus you will just feel better with a clean face! Once your face and hands are washed, time for the next step!

This is optional step but it really helps with the 'half japanese' look, plus it makes you look extra dolly, eye enlarging contacts! Since this look is more of a western look, you should use a natural color that's not dark brown. Popular colors are Light brown, Green, Blue, and Gray. If you eyes are already these colors you can skip this step or you can use contacts if you would like. If you eyes are dark brown, that's perfectly fine too! Eye contact just give a whole different perspective on the look! Make sure to put these in BEFORE makeup, this is because if you do it after you may get makeup on the contact and it will burn/hurt your eye vision.

Let's start with the actual makeup now! I recommend using a water based primer in your 'T' zone for the perfect base. Any primer will do as long as it works!

Next is foundation! The most natural form of foundations are BB or CC cream. Make sure it's your shade or one shade lighter. This will make your face flawless! Make sure you blend your foundation down your neck, close to your hair line, and close to your ears. You can use a sponge/beauty blender, a compact puff, or a brush! Make sure your whole face gets even distribution!

Next is Concealer! If you have undereye circles, redness, acne/scarring, or discoloration you can use concealer to 'conceal' it up! It's easy and simple! Make sure to use your shade or a shade lighter. Blend with what ever your blending tool is.

Now, we shall shade/contour! If you live or know the western makeup trends, you know we contour under the cheek bone often making a sharp cut. But we still want to look cute and japanese like. You should use a shade darker than your shade and brush it on the sides of your face. Not in a line but up and down the sides for a soft look! Also shade your nose to make look smaller using a small blending brush and you're done with contour! Make sure there are no harsh or sharp edges! After you shade, you need to highlight to make your face look 3 dimensional. Just a highlighting shade in your cheekbones, nose bridge, forehead, and chin. Now you are done with shading.

Powder is important to make sure you have a matt finish to your face! Use translucent or your shade of powder. You can bake your undereyes by leaving some powder there for a few minutes so your concealer and foundation doesn't crease, but that step is optional. If you don't bake just powder your face all over. If you did bake, powder your face all over also but wait for the bake to set in. Once it has set in, wipe it away with a brush.

Now we move on to eyebrows. Since western eyebrows are more arched, awhile japanese eyebrows are more straight. We need to make our eyebrows western! If you have arched eyebrows already, fill them in as you would. But if you have straight brows. Try and mimick an western style brow! Of course you don't have too. If you like your brows how they are, use them! It's just when your brows are arched and bold, it can give off a more western feel.