PART 21: FALLING FOR HER?

You back to your home after two months. Today your morning class canceled. So you have much time to rest.

*JIMIN'S POV*

BTS just back from tour concert. I bought something for Y/N.
"I hope she likes it." I said while looking inside the bag. We get inside our van. I sat at back seat in the middle of Hobi hyung and Suga hyung.

I glanced at Suga hyung. He was looking at Y/N's bag.
"What was that?" He suddenly asks.

"Converse shoes. Why?"
"Nothing. I hate converse." He claimed. Then suddenly he handed me a wrapping box. I don't know why he gave me.

"For me?" I ask. He glared at me. Aish this hyung? Can't he be more chill like me and the maknae?

"For Y- Y/N. Don't think so much. I bought this as a thanked for caring about Minji. Also as sorry for hurting her." He said. I don't get it. Well, it's not my fault. I little bit slow to catch everything come so suddenly.

"Okay. But seriously you acting weird lately hyung." I burst out. Like usual he ignored me and go back to sleep.

After half an hour the van stops in front of my house.
"Guys come on first. Let's rest for a while before backing to the dorm. Manager-nim you okay right?" I ask them.

"Yeah. At least I can wet my throat." Manager-nim answered.

As I open the door I can hear Y/N voice. Look like she so happy. Why though? I went into the living room. I saw she was spun around to show her new dress. Papa must buy a new one for her.

"Who is this beautiful baby?" I spoke to make them looked at me.

"Oppa! Welcome home!" She runs and hugs me tight. Then she pulled away to move back a little and ask me.
"How do I look oppa?" She turns around in front of us. I can feel my friends were staring at her.

"You look very beautiful if you take off your glasses. By the way, where are you going?" I ask her. She never wears like this if not going for some occasion event.

"I go take her for dinner tonight. She should have a boyfriend though. She is 19 this year. So I think-" What did papa just said?

"Boyfriend? We already talk about this before papa. You already inform what happened to her back then." I spill out. Seriously I don't want to see her get hurt again.

"It's okay oppa. A guy that papa mention is his best friend's son also my classmate. I know him. He is a very nice boy. Nothing wrong right? He just a boyfriend just like Sungjae and Junho." She said. This girl even doesn't understand what Papa said.

"See papa? She is innocent. She doesn't even know what you mean. Cut it off here." I claimed. I looked at Y/N.

"Are you going to wear this all day?" I ask.

"Aniyo. I gonna change. I have a date with my girlfriends."

"Where?" I ask. She just walks away to her room.

"Girls heaven. MALL." She replied. She giggled so cutely. I turn to my friends.

"Stop staring her like that. You guys, not her types." Yeah right! She does not type of girl that falls for handsome guys like us.

"But she is cute hyung." Jungkook said. His eye still follows Y/N. Then all of us sat in the living room. Papa has to leave due to some meeting he has to attend.

After moment Y/N come down with a casual look. Her outfit just like a teenager nowadays. She also wears her converse.

"Baby?"

"Yes, oppa."

"Here. I bought the new one. Try it." I give her new shoes. She quickly changes on the spot.

"Perfect. Urmm... What is this?" She looked at Yoongi's present.

"It from Suga hyung. As apologized." I tell her. She opens up and saw cute teddy bear but just small size.

"Seriously? I'm not a kid anymore." She glared at Yoongi. Is it war again? Please don't.

"If you don't like it. Give me back. I can give to Minji instead." Yoongi hyung is no joke at all.

"No way! I don't like it. I love it. Thank you. And... Apologized accepted." She smiles at Yoongi.

Did I see wrong Yoongi hyung blushing? Did he.. Fall for her? Is that why he acting weird lately? I need to check his phone. He always stared at his phone. I need to know.

"Bye oppa." She kisses my cheeks before go out.

"I need to use the bathroom." Yoongi hyung get up. As soon as he closed the door I take a look at his phone. Taehyung sees me and he almost tells Yoongi hyung. I signed him to join me. We both open his app. My luck he did not put a password. I swipe the screen and saw Y/N is sleeping with Minji. And I looked again and again. There is a lot of Y/N picture. Me and Taehyung smile victory. I put back his phone at the same place after hearing the water flushed.

After an hour rest manager-nim got a text from PD-nim said we should home now. Then we leave the house. I text Y/N tell that I back in the dorm. She just replied ok.

»»»TBC»»»