15 "whom"

→ CURRENTLY PLAYING -
GOOD EVENING  :: SHINEE

Doing their daily routine, being told to do so with the doctor's orders. You can never say no to doctor orders. A stroll around park seems so heaven after a story telling, whilst the soft breeze creating a soft touch, shoes rustling over the dried autumn leafs.

A few soft touch by the hands making them flush even more, yet the red faces were vividly seen with their smile never leaving the face and having butterflies. A peace harmonize walk side by side, taking in all the fresh air and recovering better by each day keeps counting.

Despite being long together 24/7, their feelings started growing on each other more passionately as they found themselves full of fond. Now, just waiting for a perfect moment to when they will tell.

After feeling full satisfied with the stroll, back they go to their rooms. Seon's room to be precise. A game is waiting in her room they have planed to play. Excitement and adrenaline rushes everywhere when they are together. Can never be apart.

Entering the room with laughs till seeing upon a few figures around the room which made their smiles fell. A bit stunned with the surprised guest which never came before this yet in a group of 3, Two boys and a woman, abit young in her ages or is it the makeup.

with big smiles " seon-ah " the woman spoke up, walking towards seon with open arm for an embrace. But somehow was blocked by jaemin in front.

" who are you? " he started, feeling anxious with such guests. His instinct gives him a bad feeling for their visit with seon.

Then came in a group of doctors and nurses, the one in charge of seon, Doctor Yong and Nurse Jine to be precise. Yeora was seen between them too.

" ahh " jine shrugged with an awkward laugh, pulling jaemin from blocking and to her side. " i'm sorry, he can be .. a bit protective with seon " she added, doing a proper bow as an apology. Jaemin was full of confusion seen on his face, same goes to seon.

Then she continues walking towards seon, embracing her tight in her arms while seon was still on her anxious side. Not knowing what to response with the woman's sudden embrace. And the other two guys standing there, one looks rather in his late 30s, maybe the woman's husband and the other looks a bit too young,handsome too,somewhere between jine's age.

" seon-ah " jine called, towards the confused girl with her shaking eyes. " don't you recognize her? " she asked, her eyebrows raised with a grin.

" who? " the girl only managed to shooked her heads while she, herself was still tight in the embrace. Soon sobs started to sound, sounding softly between seon's ear.

" she's your mother, sweetie "

with that,her stomach fell deeply,stunned too and went speechless as tears softly started to form. She slowly started embracing back with sobs started even more. Soon her dad joins in the embrace, feeling full of joy too, with her daughter alive and healthy.

The family reunites again with their lost gem, such a touching scene, it made the heart soft. Jaemin felted so happy for seon to be together again with her long missed family. Even though they weren't there for her when she woke up but at the ending, she'll eventually feel happy just by seeing them.

After the touching scen shortly ended, seon was still curious upon the young man standing in front. He even had the looks which made her even more curious with his presence here.

" and this is your father and brother " jine continued. She even find seon's brother rather amusingly good looking but since she's loyal for that special someone, she didn't want to get to amused in such face.

" wahh i have a brother " seon softly mumbled, happily chuckling in a laugh as she continues to admire more, knowing she's somehow related to him.

" what's your name,big brother? " she softly squeaks, hesitating abit since he has a good looking face but with a cold aura glowing around him.

" just call me wonpil " he shrugged, showing a smile, which made her heart more happy with his smile. Throwing herself in an embrace which he finds abit startled. The two parents only managed to laugh at the two siblings.

" thank you doctor, for keeping our gem safely alive and healthy. And also for that early call the othet day. " her dad shuttered, doing a proper 90 degrees bow, followed by the doctor too.

" no, it's fine. We're just doing our job to save people and keep them healthy to continue livinv their life full of expectations " doctor yong exclaimed as he bowed back, jine also followed behind.

" but what call are you ... referring too? "

" well the call three days ago, the reason to why we came here " she snapped, in a amusing tone, but we were all blank but what she was referring to.

" i don't think we- " yeora cuts doctor yong's word of speaking.

" where are you guys from actually? " yeora mumbled in a small jump, curious to what alien language she heard on the phone. Maybe she's from another planet or another dimension, whatever it was, she wants to know.

Well since the group were in a laugh and happy society, jaemin felted wronged or somehow unfit to be there since he wasn't related in anyway with them so he excused himself. He's happy for seon and her family, she needs her time now.

a smile appeared as he closes the door behind him.

+ y'all stan stray kids kay