*Chapter 1

"Fuuuuuccck" I groan face down in my pillow.

I honestly put all my effort into trying to cut off my alarm without getting up.
I'm lazy, I'm tired, and my bed seems to be the only person that loves me right now. (Clearly my alarm has no love for me)
I start slamming my hand continuously on the alarm until I got the thing to finally shut up. After my mini accomplishment I turned in my bed ,face up, enjoying a minute or two of relaxation.  Finally opening my eyes, I realize if I don't get up now I'm going to be late. I haven't even left the bed yet and my day already seems like it's gonna be awful.

I huffed and rolled out of bed. Literally rolling out of bed landing forehead first using my forearms to break the rest of the fall.

I groaned again rolling on my back. I rubbed my forehead to soothe the pain, "That was stupid".

I started to crawl on all fours to get to my bathroom.

"Come on ,Jaxs" I pepped myself into rising from the ground.

Switching on the light, I examine myself in the mirror. I huffed again. I have an interview today so I have look as professional as possible. That means no piercing and no tattoos ,well at least visible. I cut on the shower so it was just hot enough. Almost forgetting about my music, I ran into my room grabbing my iPod and ran back into the bathroom. I automatically hook my iPod to the speakers and blasted my 'Shower Songs' playlist.

I jumped into the shower. I quickly put on my exfoliating facial wash, rubbing making sure to get every inch of my face. After that I bathe then conditioned my curly hair and sealed it with oil. I stepped out of the shower, drying myself off and throwing on my robe. I brushed my teeth and decided on wearing contacts instead of my geeky glasses.

From under the sink I pulled out my make up bag. I brush and blow off the dust on the bag. I hardly ever used this stuff. Maybe twice every blue moon. I don't have nothing against makeup. The way ladies beat their face nowadays is just bomb but I just think it doesn't look as good on me compared to others. I also don't know exactly what I'm doing either so that might be the reason. However, today I am going to need almost a full full face. Something I haven't done since senior year prom. I sighed looking at myself again. This interview is important and I have to look extra classy. I really didn't want to take out my piercings. They add maturity to my baby face but, nevertheless they had to go. Nice and slowly I started to remove my spider bite piercings. Taking them out was easy since I had them for years now but I always seem to look less edgy and more child like. I just grabbed my concealer to cover up my bags under my eyes and around my piercing holes without infecting them in anyway. Soon neither were noticeable. The power of makeup.

Finishing off my face I kept the makeup light, using BB Cream as foundation, tinted lip balm on my lips, and Gold eyeshadow for my eyes with a thin wing of black eyeliner, finishing off with mascara. It was simple, pretty plain but perfect.

I braided the front of my hair into a Dutch braid then putting the rest into a top knot with little curls sticking out just like I liked it. I looked at my pinky on my right hand and started to cover up the 'Pinky Promise' tattoo. I then skipped into my closet and enjoyed the view.

"Ahhh" I sighed " My babies".

I put on a floral ruffled top and tight cream high waisted skirt. The top was gorgeous with 3/4 sleeves and ruffles around the neckline that was formed somewhat into a V. Probably it was suppose to show cleavage. Something that I don't have but should. The skirt was a contrast to the top. The skirt was cream plain and simple stopping right above the knee bringing the outfit together. Looking for the perfect shoes I once again stepped out of my comfort zone and wore high heels. I love the things I swear! I'm just super clumsy. I snatched some Copper chunky heels and my favorite Copper purse. I filled it and headed towards the kitchen.