The grestest game

It was about 3 in the afternoon and I was practicing the piano. I decided to play Mozart's K265 (his version of twinkle twinkle little star) it's not really a challenging piece but it is fun to play. Daddy was out on business so there wasn't much to do. I thought about going down to Baker Street but Dad would somehow find out I was there and then I would be in a lot of trouble.

I'm not quite sure what to do so I keep playing the piano. After I'm finished I write in my diary. I thought I would keep one so I can record things that I want to keep record of.

Dear diary,

Today was pretty boring Daddy has been gone almost all day. I finished reading my book in the morning then I had some lunch.

I went on a walk around the garden and picked some flowers which I put in a vase in the kitchen I can't wait for Daddy to see them.

Then I practiced the piano and that leaves me up to now.

Just as I finish writing I hear Daddy come through the door. "Daddy!" I call running down the stairs almost tripping. He looks very serious. "Annabelle, make sure you stay at home don't go outside without me ok" he tells me. "Why?" I ask curiously. "Annabelle don't test my patience just promise" he tells me sternly.
"What about the garden?"
"If your careful but don't go to far"
"I promise. But why"
"Moriarty"
"Who's Moriarty?"
"A bad man and I don't want him to hurt you Annabelle that's why you have to be careful he's after Sherlock at the moment"
"Will Uncle Sherlock get hurt?"
"Hopefully not, I think Moriarty is just playing games with him"

For the next few days I wonder who this Moriarty person is. I speak to Sherlock on the phone about it. He is strapping bombs to people and using them to give Sherlock crimes to solve. If they don't solve it with in the given time then... BOOM!

I was pretty sure I had read something on Moriarty before I sneak to where Daddy keeps a few files unlock it with the key I stole and find his file. I read through it he doesn't seem like a nice guy.

Around 6 Daddy comes home from work "have you packed?" He asks me. Oh I forgot Daddy was sending me to New York so I could go to a orchestral camp. It sounded cool. There would be lots of people so it may be a little awkward. Also, I would be the youngest there since it was for 13-18 year olds though they made an exception but for me after they heard me playing a few months back. I would be gone for a while though it would be exciting Anthea was going with me and Dad would have Chelsea his stand in PA, or what ever job Anthea did I'm not too sure.

"Uhhh, no I forgot to pack" I tell my daddy. He chuckles at me and we pack together.

Then next morning we head to the air strip. Daddy was a little worried about me going but he needed to do stuff at home and take care of Moriarty. He also knew I was in good hands, with Anthea taking care of me.

"Bye Daddy" I hug him and he hugs me back. "I love you Annabelle stay safe princess" he smiles ad I sit in my seat. See you in a few months.

A/N I don't usually do these because I don't think many people actually read them😂. 1) sorry this is a really short chapter. 2) I would like to inform you readers that I know it's more than two months between this and the next chapter but I just wanted to get past some of the actual Sherlock so I can do more original stuff.
~Thanks for reading~