''She is ready, let her meet me in twenty minutes.'' The woman says before the turns around and walks away in the same white outfit the boy is wearing.

''So what now?'' I ask. The boy is working on the machine next to me, no idea what he is doing. ''Are you going to answer or what?'' I ask.

"Come out of the macy,'' The boy says. I frown again. The boy sights. ''Your sleeping machine.'' He explains. That makes more sense. I step out of the sleeping machine, my legs are a little shaky but feeling the cold ground makes me feel better.

''Follow me.'' He commands. ''Can we find my bro-'' the boy interrupts me by saying no and I start following him in silence. I look at the sleeping machines, some of the people I recognize, and I can't wait them to wake up so I can talk to them and hug them even though I don't even know them.

We walk through a big white area, there are no windows, no people, just him and I. ''I have no idea how life was like a century ago. I have heard stories but you need to understand that the world has changed. Swearing is a crime, you will be punished in continuation and there are no exceptions.'' He says, this time i'm the one who is shocked. I thought I run out of tears but when I feel my cheeks getting wet I know it was all a lie, I liked to think I was out of tears, I liked to tell everyone I was okay with the situation we lived in, It feels like I have been away for a day like as soon I walk out of this building I will find the same million of people, the same people who are crying for food. the same people who are protesting. But I know that wouldn't happen.

The boy leads me to a big room, this time there are soldiers by the door, they are probably soldiers cause they are wearing a black uniform with weapons in their hands. The boy closes the door. ''You know, it's still my world.'' I whisper. I look around the massive room, the only thing I see is a huge machine, what are we going to do here?

''Please stand on the black step for the machine.'' The boy says and I do as said. He looks at the machine,taps on a few things and start smirking.

''We are done.'' He says.

''Done with what?'' I ask, not
understanding what he means.

I notice the boy looking down at my body. What is his problem? I look down my body and notice me wearing the same white clothes like the boy is wearing. ''You did this, how? I mean, I didn't do a thing!'' I say. My voice reveals my enthusiasm, clearly surprised.

"Welcome to the future." He says and leads me again to a different room.

''How old are you?'' I ask. The boy next to me frowns for a second before he tells me that he is 25. He also tells me that he was born in this century and that it's part of his job to wake people up. 

"I can't believe it. I mean.. I'm over a thousand years, exactly thousand and seventeen.'' I say. The boy or better said, number '450' doesn't say a thing.

Number 450 stops walking once when we arrive by a different white door. Everythig is fucking white. Number 450 knocks and opens the door before someone answers. I walk in but number 450 turns around and walks away before I can ask him where he is going at, he always walks away without saying a thing. I look around kinda surprise by the fact that the room isn't as I expected it to be. the room is wonderful or better said the view, there are four big windows and you can see dark sky with millions of stars, the stars look brighter than I remember. the walls of the room are brown with beautiful paintings, just like the bureau and the chairs.

''Sit down, please.'' Says a voice, just now I notice the older woman from earlier standing by the window while looking outside.

I walk straight to the chair and sit down. my hands are really sweaty and cold. my hands are Always sweaty and cold when i'm nervous.

The older woman walks to the other side of the bureau and takes place on the chair. Her hair is so white just as her skin color.

''What i'm going to tell you might be shocking but you need to stay calm.'' She says, her voice is really sweet but also sounds like a machine because she talks without emotions. ''Do you understand me?'' She says and I nod.

''You woke up four days earlier, we didn't wake you. We might think something went wrong when they gave you an injection when they put you into sleep. You are the first one who woke up out of the 500 hundred humans who were put to sleep that day. You were acting like crazy. you were in panic and were screaming for your brother.'' She tells me and I can't tell if she is joking with me of being serious because I can't remember a thing. My throat feel dry and I have no idea what to say.

''You need to understand in our world sickness and heart attacks don't happen anymore. Our only problems are earthquakes, flooding, volcano eruptions. the world is fighting against us humans. We die at a age of 150. Your kind of people.. are weaker.'' She says. I roll my eyes. ''So?'' I ask. ''Am I ill?'' I say, i'm feeling totally normal and all the things they are dealing with happened thouand years ago too.

''When was the last time that you saw Oscar?'' She asks. ''Before I was put asleep, I hugged him.'' I say quickly.

''Your brother.. He didn't survive it.'' She says. It feels like my world falls apart, my heart is pounding fast and tears are rolling over my cheeks.

''You killed him.'' I say. as soon as I stand up I fall on my knees. I'm crying ands creaming his name. I thought losing my parents and Jack was the worst thing that happened to me but I was so wrong.

''When you woke up..-'' The woman starts telling but I stop her by telling her to shut up. I stand up. My body is shaking. I polar bear in the room back and forth. I don't understand. when did he die? I knew I shouldn't have left him.

"Go on, tell me.'' My voice is barely audible. ''You woke up. walked past every macy untill you saw number 1200.'' She says. I assume number 1200 is Oscar, what happend.. I need to know. ''We tried to get you away from him.'' She clears her voice. My head is pounding scared for what she will say next. ''You pulled the injections out of his arms, first nothing happend. You were holding him, begging him to open his eyes. Then his body started to shake and foam came out of his mouth.'' She says, she wants to tell more but I lift up my hand letting her know that I heard enough because iknow when she will say those words out loud I will break down.

All my life i took care of Oscar. I tried to keep him safe but I killed him.

I killed my brother and that hits me. every fiber in my body is feeling the pain and all I want is to die.

''But you can help us.'' She says.

How can she ask me to help when i'm a mess. I can't even take care of myself.

''You need to kill me.'' I say.

''Sit down.'' She says. i feel her hand on my back and i realise that i'm still kneeled down at the floor.

I shake my head but my legs find a way to stand up.

"You might think that you failed but you're the key.'' She says. ''The key to what?'' I ask while there are still rolling tears from my cheeks.

''When you were put to sleep just like the 499 other people.. Some people knew there wasn't a cure to wake you up. They had a cure but only for three people. The starters. We tried to remake the cure but we failed, we tried different cures on fifty people but they all died. You woke up without a cure, you need to tell us how.'' She says but everything seems a blure expect for the fact that she just told me that Jack Johnson is alive and all I can think of is killing him and his parents with my bare hands.