"What? You're leaving me here?" She exclaimed.

"Yes, hunny. I said, you can call Rizza to come here and sleep. And you two can go to the venue if I call you. And ask her to help you pick out a dress."

"I understand mom. But, I don't even have a car." She complained, mom looked at me.

"I'll ask the lads to pick you and bring you and Rizza there." I smiled, they all smiled at me.

"Thanks, Harry." I smiled then say my goodbye to them and walked to my car, ready to get bacxk to the hotel.

*Next Day

Jaja's POV

I woke up, then the things that happened last day came back to my mind. Hell, I'm going to marry Harry, the Harry Styles from One Direction. The Harry that's a total flirt, but I still like him. The Harry that....uggh! I need to talk to Jake! I looked a my phone, then it has 3 new messages.

'Mrning biatch! We hang-out tday, kay? I hve a headache tho, the concert last night was amaZAYN! Rizza x'

She just don't know what happened. I quickly wrote my reply.

'Mrning! Srry, we can't! Gonna talk to Jake. And pck ur things, u're goin' to stay here long time! Please? Anna xx'

I read the next one, it's from Jake.'

'Mrning babe:) How's ur sleep? How's the concert? Can't wait 2 see u. Luv u. Jake xx'

'Mrning babe:) We should meet, I hve smething 2 tell u. Luv u 2:) Anna xx'

I clicked send, turning to the next one. And it's from...Harry?

'Hey. Hope that ur boyfriend would understand. Harry xx'

'I hope 2. Did u tell the lads? Anna x'

I clicked send, then pulled some clothes out from my drawer. Then, my phone buzzed. I look at it. and it's from Jake.

'Kay babe. Be in starbucks in half an hour:) Jake xx' 

I should really get ready.

--

I just finish getting ready, and I got 10 mins. more. So, I decided to look at my phone and log into twitter. I notice that there's new 3 messages.

'Kay babe. I guess u hve a lot 2 share:) Rizza xx'

'U jst dnt know what happened last night. Anna x'

--

'Yeah, they understand. They wnt 2 see u, when r u available? Harry x'

'Anytime. U guys could go 2 my haus tom. We could hve sleepover. U knw, get 2 knw each other:) Anna x'

--

'Hey babe, Harry told us about the marriage. Hope ur boyfriend would understand:) Hope 2 see u soon:) Lou xx'

'I forgot that u hve my num. Hope he would. Hope 2 see u 2, ask Harry for details :P Anna xx'

--

*Starbucks

I looked through the window and saw Jake waiting for me. I walk to him, he saw me and smiled.

"Hey babe." He greeted me.

"Hey"

"What do you want to say?" He said while raising his eyebrow.

"I'm getting married." His smile faded, he looked at me.

"What...?" His voice croaked.

"Yes. My grandfather promised it with his friend. But, don't be sad, it doesnt mean that I would break up with you. I've already talked it with the guy that I'm marrying, and we have agreements." He half-smiled.

"Oh. So, who's this guy?" He muttered.

"Harry....Styles." He looked at me, confused. "Dont' ask, it's a long story. Is it okay to you?"

"Yeah. Babe, I need to go now." He said while standing up.

"Okay." I looked at him while he's walking, I stayed there with my thoughts until my phone buzzed.

'We are going now, hunny. Go home, immediately.'

As I read the text, I ran off the store and started running out of the store. As our house is just walking distance.

-----

"Hey mom." I greeted my mom, out of breath.

"Hey, sweety. We're going any minute now, we're just waiting for Anne. Did you tell Rizza?" I nodded, then we heard car beeped outside. I was them, I hugged my mom then my dad then I kiss my little sister. 

"You sure you're going to be okay here? When's Rizza coming?"

"yeah. Later. Go now. You would get there by night." I kissed her last time.

"Bye." I nodded.

---

It's been 2 hours since they left. And Rizza's still not here. Uggh. I heard the doorbell rang, it should be Rizza. Or I'll rip her chest.

"Hey biatch!" She greeted me.

"Hey."

"You seem to have something bothering you? What is it?" She asked me. Well, I am. I'm not even smiling or what, I don't know. 

"I'm getting married." I said, she turn her gaze to me looking shock.

"What? Hell? To whom? Damn. I'm stupid. It should be Jake, right?"

"No."

"Then, who? Jake's your boyfriend, right?!" She shouted, I slapped her causing him to shut up.

"Harry." 

"Who's Harry?" She questioned me.

"Harry Freaking Styles!" I shouted, her eyes widened.

"What the hell are you saying? Dreaming, babe?" She laughed.

"Do I look like I'm kidding? I'm serious."

"Serious, like serious, serious?"

"yeah."

"So, what's bothering you? You're marrying the Harry Freaking Styles from One Direction! And you like him!"

"I like him because of their music and his hotness! Duh! And I love Jake!"

"Oh, I forgot about Jake. Sorry."

"It's okay."

"So, what's-" She started then my phone started to ring, I looked at the caller ID, and it was Harry. I walked to the kitchen, so Rizza won't shout.

"Hey Harry."

"Hey, Anna."

"Why'd you call?"

"Nothing. I just have nothing to do. And did you talk with your boyfriend?"

"Yeah, he understand. Hopefully. And, hey, you can go here now. I just finish talking about it with Rizza."

"Okay, be there in 20 mins. I'll bring the boys."

"Okay. Wait! Don't make yourself gorgeous as last night, please? Rizza would faint. Haha. Bye"

"Bye, Anna. See you."

-----

There you go guys! The next chapter would start with Harry's point of view, and it also consist of the wedding. Cause, I'm thinking about the detailes right now. Just wait! Love lots guys, gonna make my assignment. Oh, I don't have. Hahahaha. Bye!