Chapter one: The Reckoning

Hi my name is Lainey Elaine Taylor Onision Jackson and I have short plum purple hair (that's how I got my name) with blue streaks and green tips and icy green eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Sarah Jessica Parker (AN: if u don't know who she is get da hell out of here!).I'm not related to Onision but I wish I was because he's a major fucking hottie.I'm a vampire but my teeth are straight and white.I have pale white skin.I'm also a witch, and I go to a magic school called Hogwarts in England where I'm in the seventh year (I'm seventeen).I'm an emo (in case you couldn't tell) and I wear mostly very small children sizes because I am so tiny and smoll.I love Hot Topic and I buy all my clothes from there.For example today I was wearing a rainbow hoodie with matching lace around it and a black american eagle boxers, lazy oaf socks and vans.I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and bisexual pride eyeshadow.I was walking outside Hogwarts.It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about.A lot of preps stared at me.I put up my anxiety at them.

"Hey Lainey!" shouted a voice. I looked up. It was....Gregory !

"What's up Greg?" I asked.

"Nothing." he said shyly.

But then, I heard my friends call me and I had to go away.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next day I woke up in my bedroom. It was snowing and raining again. I opened the door of my coffin and drank some blood from a bottle I had. My coffin was black ebony and inside it was hot pink velvet with black lace on the ends. I got out of my coffin and took of my giant twenty one pilot t-shirt which I used for pajamas. Instead, I put on a so gay shit, a smoll bean necklace, children's sneakers and gendrer fluid socks on. I put on four pairs of fidget spinners in my pocket, and put my hair in space prince style.

My friend, Millow (AN: dis is u!) woke up then and grinned at me. She flipped her long waist-length raven black hair with pink streaks and opened her forest-blue eyes. She put on her Marilyn Manson t-shirt with a black mini, fishnets and pointy high-heeled boots. We put on our makeup (black lipstick white foundation and black eyeliner.)

"OMFG, I saw you talking to Onioson yesterday!" she said excitedly.

"Yeah? So?" I said, blushing.

"Do you like Oninsion?" she asked as we went out of the common room and into the Great Hall.

"Yes I so fucking do!" I shouted.

"Yeah right!" she exclaimed. Just then, Oninson walked up to me.

"Hi." he said.

"Hi." I replied flirtily.

"Guess what." he said.

"What?" I asked.

"Well, NIN are having a concert in Hogsmeade." he told me.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God!" I screamed. I love NIN. Wait no I don't. "Well.... do you want to go with me?" he asked.

I gasped.  

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

On the night of the concert I put on my smoll bean tiny teeny children shoes for tiny feet with high heels. Underneath them were ripped gay socks. Then I put on a blessed up hoodie with all this smoll bean on the back and front. I put on matching fishnet on my arms. I straightened my hair and made it look all spiky. I felt a little depressed then, so I tweeted some tweets. I read a depressing tumblr  and I listened to some avenged sevenfold. I painted my nails black and put on TONS of black eyeliner. Then I put on some black lipstick. I didn't put on foundation because I was pale anyway. I drank some human blood so I was ready to go to the concert.

I went outside. Gregery was waiting there in front of his flying car . He was wearing a Rick and Morty t-shirt (very intellectual), baggy black skater pants, black nail polish and a little eyeliner (AN: A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!).

"Hi Gerg!" I said in a depressed voice.

"Hi Lainey." he said back. We walked into tesla (the license plate said death note) and flew to the place with the concert. On the way we listened excitedly to Oingo Boingo and Marilyn Manson. We both smoked e-cigarettes and strait edge drugs. When we got there, we both hopped out of the car. We went to the mosh pit at the front of the stage and jumped up and down as we listened to Oingo Boingo.

"They don't care about my one-way mirror. Well, they're not frightened by my cold exterior. They don't ask me questions. They don't want to scold me." sang Oingo Boingo (I don't own da lyrics 2 dat song).

"Danny is so fucking hot." I said to Gregery, pointing to him as he sung, filling the club with his amazing voice.

Suddenly Oneonson looked sad.

"What's wrong?" I asked as we moshed to the music. Then I caught on.

"Hey, it's ok I don't like him better than YOU!" I said.

"Really?" asked Gregson sensitively and he put his arm around me all protective.

"Really." I said. "Besides I don't even know Danny and he's going out with Hilary fucking Duff. I fucking hate that little bitch." I said disgustedly, thinking of her ugly blonde face.

The night went on really well, and I had a great time. So did Grgeg . After the concert, we drank some non alcoholic beer and asked Benji and Joel for their autographs and photos with them. We got OB concert tees. Greg and I crawled back into the Tesla, but Gregery didn't go back into Hogwarts, instead he drove the car into........................... the Forbidden Forest!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX666XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"GRREGERY!" I shouted. "What the fuck do you think you are doing?"

Onesion didn't answer but he stopped the flying car and he walked out of it. I walked out of it too, curiously.

"What the fucking hell?" I asked smol beanishly.

"Lamey?" he asked.

"What?" I smugged.

Gerge leaned in extra-close and I looked into his gothic red face (he was wearing skin disease) which revealed so much depressing sorrow and evilness and then suddenly I didn't feel mad anymore.

And then............... suddenly just as I Onionson kissed me passionately. Gerger climbed on top of me and we started to make out keenly against a hotel desk. He took of my top and I took of his clothes. I even took of my bra. Then he put his thingie into my you-know-what and we did it for the first time.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! " I screamed. I was beginning to get an orgasm. We started to kiss everywhere and my pale body became all smug. And then....

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERFUKERS!"

It was............................................................. BILLIE DAWN WEBB!

Then I woke up, alone in my cold room in this huge mansion. Billie and Greg were "watching anime" in another room. I tried to enter the room but it was locked.

The end.