excuse me wattpad

sorry it's not an update but I just wanna know what my age group has done to deserve being excluded from your survey????

okay, so I thought "oh you can personalise your account if you go to premium!" and like the natural mug that I am, I did the seven day free trial and I'm just too lazy to unsubscribe.... anyway, they sent me an inbox asking me to fill out a survey, and I'm a sucker for a survey so I did it.

the questions were pretty relevant to what they were asking and then I got down to the last question, tell me what's wrong with this:

so for any of you that don't know, I'm 20 years old (21 next Sunday if you wanna gimme a happy Birthday 😉) and I was put into a pretty sad situation where apparently 18-24 year olds aren't liked enough to be put on the survey

this is such a special snowflake thing to do, but dude, after you delete my chapters, remove my drafts, don't even let me personalise my account like you advertised, you then exclude my age group smh. get ur shit together wattpad.

well anyway, rants over, I'll probably delete this chapter in a few hours once I'm over my unnecessary bitch fit.

anyways, I'm working on the new chapter now, I'll see you guys soon :):):)

E D I T:

okay, this is by far the weirdest thing I've done (well, it's not but that doesn't matter) so I was going through YouTube in search for that rare q u a l i t y content when I came across this one YouTuber called Cody Ko, you might have heard of him (I mean like he's got 700k subs so one of you are bound to know who he is amitite)

BUT REAL TALK CAN SOMEONE PLEASE AGREE WITH ME ON HOW MUCH HE LOOKS LIKE CHRIS WOOD:

can you see it???? please tell me you can and I'm not just fucking insane... i mean, look at that. the only difference is Cody is hella small, like 5'7 (I think???) small. but hey, I'm 5'10 so most things are small to me idk.

taypipM  I need confirmation, and ur the only one I trust. It's past my bedtime and I'm like 11/10 sleep deprived help.