The Fallen (Vampire Knight Love Story)

Name: Kiyoko Yukimura (Kiyoko: Pure Child, Yukimura: Snow village)

Appearance: Waist length pinkish, amber hair with icy blue eyes. Pale face, fragile looking body (Slender with an prefect hourglass figure) --> Cover pic is her

Blood Type: AB-

Likes: Art, Humans, Food, Sleeping, Nature

Dislike: None-

Personality: Calm & collected, kind- believes in righteousness , pure (clueless of human emotions), stubborn, mysterious (speaks in riddles), void of emotions- because she doesn't understand 'human emotions' so can't process what they are and currently she can't feel them. She is also deemed kind because of her straight forward thinking (e.g is something was wrong she would speak of what was sensible to her, what she thought of the whole situation, and to other people it was kindness because she had good 'advice')

Family: None-

About:

She is completely void of emotions so she cannot understand jealously and 'wicked feelings, this (as said in the personality) makes her seem kind to others because she speaks the truth and treats everyone equally. Kiyoko also has a weak body and presence seeming every so fragile, having a certain hobby of running off. She seems to resemble 'Alice in Wonderland' as she runs off and speaks in riddles. She is also emotionless and has no ambitions other than drawing all day long. Another mysterious thing is her connection with the head master and how he is always caring for her.