PART 12: REVISION WEEK II

Its been a week you not meeting Namjoon. You barely text and call him because of the revision week. You both always busy with study.

"Y/N. Jungkook. My boss asks me to bring you for dinner tonight at his house." Your father suddenly came to your study room.

"But papa we have to study." You answer him.

"No worry about that. He tells me that his son is a teacher. So, get ready." Your father commanded you.

"How about oppa?"
"He homes late today."
"Ok then."
You and Jungkook get ready for dinner.

After a moment you three arrived at the big mansion.
"Papa? Is your boss president or what? His house is verryyyy big." You amused by your father boss's house. You glanced at Jungkook. His mouth wide open. You pushed his chin up.

"Wow. He is richest than my dad. His son is very lucky." Jungkook said.

"Kids come." You dad said. You three get off from the car and enter the house.

"YD/N-ah. Welcome to my house." Your father boss welcomed all of you.
"So this young girl your daughter? So pretty. I wish she is my daughter-in-law." He said.

"Hoon-ah. I already told you." You dad said.

"I know. I know. Plus my son already engaged just... I don't know how to say about his fiance. 24/7 busy." He said.

"Hi, uncle. I'm Kim Y/N." You politely bow to him.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook. Her childhood best friend." Jungkook did the same as you.

"What with the bag? I don't remember I ask you to stay at night YD/N-ah. But... It was a good idea though." He said.

"Honey what are you doing? You not going to talk all night at the door, right?" His wife suddenly appeared.
"Come with me kids. Ignored your father." His wife takes you and Jungkook away from your father and his boss. You both don't say anything just follow her.

"Put your bag there." She mentions to you and Jungkook. You both just listen.
"Honey! Can you both come here? Dinner is ready. And don't forget your son. He should finish done his quiz paper now." She said.

"Alright, jagiya." He responds back.

After a couple minutes, you hear the voice coming down. He was talking on the phone. Then he came to join the dinner.

"Hi, Uncle Kim. Sorry for waiting." He said to your father. You and Jungkook were busy helping the wife.

"It's okay Yoongi. I understand."
Your father replied.

You and Jungkook looked up as hear his name.
"Saesangnim?" You and Jungkook say unison.

"Y/N? Jungkook? What you two doing here?" Yoongi said as he turns to you after you both call him.

"That's my papa." You respond.

"Oh. I see then how about him?" He mentions at Jungkook.

"Well me and Jungkook are childhood best friend. His parent is my parent and my papa is his papa too. The conclusion is we are brother and sister." You explain to him.

"Sorry kids. I'm not Biology's teacher. I'm Math's teacher." Yoongi respond.

"Saesangnim. You do not tell us you have a big house." Jungkook spoke.

"It's my personal life Jungkook. And why would I tell you?" He responds.

"Saesangnim you are soooo mean." You rolled eye to him.

After dinner, you both follow Yoongi his study room. Suddenly he broke the silence.

"How you and Namjoon going, Y/N?" Yoongi ask. You and Jungkook looked at him. Then you two remember what his father said earlier.

"We are fine." You answered him.

"Glad to know that. I hope you both happy." You both can hear his sadness at his statement.

"Are you okay saesangnim?" Jungkook ask.

"I'm fine." He responds softly. You stared at him. You glanced at Jungkook. You both got a naughty idea to make him happy. The only thing that can make you and Jungkook cheerful is GAME.

Jungkook left the room for something. After a few minutes, you got a text from Jungkook. You smile and get up from your seat.

"Saesangnim. Let's go." You said happily.

"I'm busy." He responds. Your jaw dropped.

"Don't busy yourself anymore. Come."
"No!"
"Come on saesangnim."
"I say N-" Without letting him you pulled his hand. But he stops.
"Okok let me save this first." He said while clicking the button on the keyboard. You still hold his hand. You dragged him out from the room.

"Where we going?" He asks you. You keep silent.
"Bye, uncle. Bye aunty. Papa? Me and Jungkook will home late tonight." You said. Your father and Yoongi's parent glanced your hand without you realized. They smile and agreed. You pulled him out the door.

"Yah! Can you stop pulling me?" He asks. You glanced at your hand.

"Okay. I think this is better." You make hand locked with him. It was something new that you never did with your boyfriend. As you both out you can see Jungkook is on the driver seat. You pushed Yoongi at the backseat and you went to the passenger seat.

"To where you both 'kidnap' me?" Yoongi ask. You both smile and respond.

"Our favorite place." You both said.

"It sounds like boring to me." He said. You both ignored him. Jungkook drives to the destination.

»»»TBC»»»