PART 11: REVISION WEEK I

'STRESS WEEK' that what student call when they have to study more than usual. Plus when exam in the corner.

"Class! Attention!" The teacher suddenly breaks the silence. The student pays attention to him.
"Exam is in two weeks. So we, the teacher have a word to do extra class after school. So here we I will pass the letter to your guardian." The teacher said. He gives to the class president to pass for the others.

"As you see the is schedule you need to follow. So starting from today you will home at 4.30pm." The teacher said.

"Sir? What if we don't want to join you?" One of his students ask.

"Up to you. We do like this just want to see your success that's all. Don't use this as an excuse for your date or whatever you want to do. We not going take any responsibility after you step out from the gate. The teacher will take your attendant." He explains to his student. The bell ringed.

~Lunch time~

Yoongi and his colleges enter the cafeteria.
"Wow! What happens with my student today?" John asks out loud to his student.
"Maybe because of the extra class." Sora answers him.
"But Yoongi already started his extra class last week." June added.

They just smile looking at their student expression. The student really silences except one person.
"Hyungggg!! Talk to me." Jungkook whimpered at TaeHyung who is focus on his books.

"Jeon Jungkook shut up. We have to study." You glared at Jungkook.

"We still have 13 days okay. No need to hurry." Jungkook added. Namjoon just shook his head looking at Jungkook. Namjoon sometimes helps them solve the problem.

"Because I'm stupid not like you genius bunny." You making face to Jungkook. He gives dulled face to you.

"Fine. I'll stay at yours tonight. Let me help you." Jungkook said.

"No thanks, Kookie. I have Jin oppa to help me." You reject his offer.

"Whatever. See you in class. Bye." He gets up and about to leave then you glanced at him.

"Where are you going?" You ask him.

"I'm genius so I not stay here. If you want to find me. Go to the gym. Bye, little angel." He left.

~times skip~

"Home." You said stretching your arm forgot about the extra class. Before you get up Yoongi enter the class.

"Good evening class." He said while sat on the desk. He scanning his student. Yoongi can hear a sigh from his student.
"I give fifteen minutes rest. Go wash your face and before that leave your phone here." Yoongi place the box on the desk.

"Saesangnimmmm." The pouting at him. Yoongi just ignored them.

"What with that face? You look so ugly." Yoongi said.
After 5 months he teaches them, he becomes more comfortable with his student. Instead, teacher, he becomes friend with his student. Some student went to the washroom.

"Kim Y/N. Choi Sungjae. Take your quiz paper." Yoongi said as he took out their paper from his file.
"Congratulation." He smiles at them. They both look at their paper.

"60! You?" You looked at Sungjae.

"Same here." Sungjae answer. You both glance at Yoongi.

"Thanks, saesangnim." You both said. He just humming at you both.

"It was nothing than your happiness." Yoongi said.

There still have 5 minutes before class started.
"Class if you got 80 pointers in all your subject, Me will take all of you to go camping." Yoongi says giving spirit to his student.

"Where?" The student asks. They very interested.

"I don't know. Why not you suggest to me?" He said.

"Busan." Jungkook spoke.

"You just want to see your grandpa, didn't you?" You glared at Jungkook.

"How about Jeju Island?" Eunha suggest.

"We go for camping, not a vacation." Jungkook interrupts her.

"Whatever camping, trip or vacation it same. So? Jeju is the final?" Yoongi ask.

"Yes!!" The student agreed.

"Ok let started our class." Yoongi said. He looked happy to see his class was cheerful.

After a moment the bell ringed. Then the noisy voice was heard from the corridor.

"Y/N wake up." Jungkook shakes her arm. But still not moved. The other leave as the bell ringer.

"Y/N! Kim Y/N! Wake up!" Jungkook shouted. You surprise to wake up.

"I'm awake papa! Sor- Jeon Jungkook!" You jolted up. When you realized you in class you glared at Jungkook. He laughs like no tomorrow.
"You dead Jeon Jungkook." You evilly warn him. He runs toward the door.

"Seem like you awake by your 'papa'." Yoongi ruffled her hair. You shot glared to Yoongi and blew up your hair that covers your eye. Somehow Yoongi was amused by your action.

"Whatever." You respond to him. Then you went to your locker. You saw Jungkook waited for you.

"I stay at yours again. Mom and dad go on a business trip." Jungkook says as you reach him.

"How long?" You ask without looking at him. His eye focus on his phone.

"Mom said for two weeks. So we going to study together. Till exam. You like it?" He glances at you.

"I'm stuck with you this two weeks? I'm done with you." You playfully making a sad face.

"Fine! I stay at mine. Alone. No mom, no dad, no maid, no friend, and nobody wants me. Maybe ghost will kidnap me." Jungkook said. You laugh at his last statement.

"How can ghost kidnap you Kookie? They might fall in love with you." You said.
"Let's go home." You both walked together to your house.

»»»TBC»»»