Chapter 5

"A deal?" Eurielle couldn't believe what she was hearing. A deal? What kind of deal? Oh surely not those kind of deals right? Oh gods what was she getting into?!

Jumin smirked, drumming his scarred fingers on the arms of his seat. "Answer this question. You are from 'The Forest of The Mist correct?" He questioned, his sharp eyes drinking in her reactions. She didn't answer, her pale face now painted a deep velvet. She didn't even seem to notice him speaking. Jumin chuckled realizing what was going on in the young girls mind. "I assure you, Ellie it's not that kind of deal" he spoke,very amused.

Eurielle flinched before looking at her boots in embarrassment. Jumin's grin seemed to grow wider. "No, far from that. But first answer my question." Eurielle gave a slight nod "yes I am..but what does that have to do with anything?" She asked he clicked his tongue in disappointment. "Here I thought you were a bit smarter than that. Ah but then again I'm sure you've lived a sheltered life."

She tilted her head again, reminding him of the damn owl. Jumin mentally cursed himself for thinking of that stupid bird at a time like this.

He took a deep breath, massaging his temples. "My battalion needs a new scout, people from "The Mist' as we soldiers call it here are rare since most don't show up to draft recruitment, and a lot of soldiers don't know how to maneuver themselves through the damn forest to retrieve them" he says flatly. Eurielle began to realize what was going on," Ah, so since I'm from, 'The Mist' you want me to be a scout?" Jumin nods , "you will be kept safe since you are a rarity, you don't have to be worried about being killed unless we get ambushed, or something" he tells her, as if her life didn't really matter, and if she did get killed it'd be a loss of assets on their part. It didn't make her feel better about the situation.

"Jumin.." she spoke gently. Jumin perked up, at the sound of his name, it didn't fail to send shivers down his spine whenever she said it. At this rate she was going to unknowingly have him wrapped around her finger. "What is it, Ellie~?" He grinned watching her expression go from timid, to annoyed in a matter of .02 seconds. "Stop calling me that!" She cried.

"How cute.." he murmured, surprising himself. What? He thought confused for a moment, she was a tool, a tool. Nothing more, he wasn't going to repeat the same situation as all those years ago. Jumin was so caught up in his thoughts, he didn't notice how Eurielle cleared her throat in irritation to catch his attention again.

Jumin's eyes snapped up to piercing silver ones, it made him shiver. "Ah right, you were saying?" He whispered lowly his attention now back on her.

Eurielle narrowed her eyes, if this conversation went any farther she felt like it was going to end in one of them with a bloody nose. And it wasn't going to be her. "Never mind, you look tired, I feel like the later it gets the more this conversation gets off topic," she stands from her seat, walking past him to exit the tent. "So if you don't mind I'll be taking my leave now" she made a move to pull back the flap to the tent. "Eurielle.." the authoritative tone made her turn around to look at him. "Yes?" She asked gently.

Jumin's hand was covering the lower half of his face with his hands, concealing his blushing face. But he couldn't help but have thoughts of how much she looked like the owl, with her large eyes, and whenever she cocked her head to the side.

Before he himself knew what he was doing, he had stood up, and walked over to her. Eurielle looked up for a split second before he reached his hands up to her pale face, and squishes her cheeks so that her lips formed like that of a ducks. Eurielle looked up at the much taller man in confusion. This results in him bursting out in laughter.

"Ah.." Eurielle began to question the captains sanity as he doubles over in laughter. Perhaps allying herself with him was indeed going to get her no where. "I will..take my leave then.." she muttered turning to walk out of the tent when she felt a sharp tug at her collar. She turned to glare at the captain, her irritation with him rising. "What is it now, captain?" She spat out venomously, Jumin shivered, he was so sure the smaller woman didn't even have it in her to use a tone like that. Somehow he liked it.

"Listen, girlie" he says emphasizing the word, 'girlie' and pulling her closer. "You can't just go and stay in the tents they assign you, if you don't know they will assign you someone to bed with, who will obviously be a man. Perhaps think things a bit more through, how will you hide it from your roomie? And how do you know they won't do anything to you if they do find out hm?" Eurielle stayed silent, looking off to the side. She hated to admit it but he was right.

He leaned down to her ear, and whispered hotly, "we both wouldn't want that know would we?" She shivered "no" she replied, realizing he had won. Jumin pulled away, grinning. "Great, I know someone who could pull some strings for you" he exclaimed happily, wearing that shit eating grin of his, that she is starting to despise now. "At this point I'm going to need all of the strings pulled" she tells him crossing her arms. He chuckles.

"Definitely ."

~

The registrar didn't expect to see, Eric Louder back so soon. And with his, captain, no less.

I guess I'm not the only one Eric has bewitched..he thought grimly watching the two young men, deep in conversation. The captain looks ahead spotting the registrar, and grins at him. This is new, what's he planning now? he thought raising a brow in surprise.

"Adam!" He cries, waving him over.

The registrar in question. Adam, sighed and walked over to them, pushing his glasses up his nose. "What is it I can do for you, Captain, Haiba?" He drawls sarcastically. Jumin, laughs patting, Adam on the back, a little too hard..

A warning...Adam thought, looking over to, Eric, who was watching them with questionable silver eyes. Adam then looking back down his cheeks flushed. Adam..what are you thinking? Pull yourself together! He's a man after all! Jumin snaked an arm around, Adams shoulders, pulling him close so that he could whisper in his ear. "I need a favor..." he spoke lowly, a threatening tone in his voice. Adam sighed, closing his brown eyes, knowing he was going to get pulled into another one of Jumins shenanigans.

He opens his eyes, staring down the captain.

"What kind of favor?"

Guys.
omg guys.
Finals ARE OVER!
okay yeah I didn't explain before but I was lazy, and busy cramming. So anyways I'm baaaaaacckk probably not for long cause I'm lazy to even write sometimes so updating might be random.

Or something.

Also I will provide a backstory on Jumin and the barn owl, and why he's constantly comparing her to the owl, behavioral and physical.
Also, Adam..
Who's Adam to Jumin?
Haha I don't know..
Lol
Bye
Like
Comment
Vote
Do whatever.
And I'll see ya next chapter.