↘[GIFTS]↙

It's a chapter for those who I want to thanks to and others reasons too so

It's a chapter for those who I want to thanks to and others reasons too so...here's it...

weaponmistress

Message:
I want to thank you Tina that you are my very first wattpad friend i made here and thank you so much for spending those times with me and others.You are one of the reasons that made me feels alive and true to myself even when I got no friends at school or even feel lonely since I kinda an antisocial at school but I enjoy our times talking to each other.I would be so overjoy if i even got the chance to met you in person.Also this is Happy New Year gift from me and the fact You still use the Tobio Wallpaper I made for you on your birthday I'm in tears...xD

Inazuma11Fangirl3923

Message:
I bet you're fangirling right now because of Nishinoya Yuu and Otoya Ittoki :3 Also thank you for the time you spend with me! I really enjoy them as much as I love roleplaying with you and I'M SO RELIEF THAT YOU LIKE THE OTOYA WALLPAPERS I MADE FOR YOUUUU SERIOUSLY I'M IN TEARS ;-; People used to comment on my graphics how ugly they were and that's made me sad :( so I was so glad that you really like them!

-_Saku_-

Message:
I wanna prove it to you that the fact I ship you with Tenma and thank you so much for being my friend and support my graphics shop :D You quit making graphics so why not it's the right time to give your birthday gift to you? I already made an edit but it was ugly on the day before your birthday T_T that I didn't want anyone to see it so...I delete it and I made new ones instead.

-_Fumiko_Yujishima_-

Message:
It was suppose to be a birthday gift but I really don't know when is your birthday....sooo since you ask if I ship KyouFumi and this prove it how much I ship it.Thank you for being with me and bare with my weirdly personality xD Also thanks for being my sister that the fact we ALMOST share anything in common making us feels like if we were sisters in a past life 😂.

Fubuki_SnowWarrior

Message:
Thank you for being one of my best friends here,I'm happy that I met someone as nice and pretty like you that I couldn't help myself but admiring you and the fact that you're in the same religion as me made me jump in joy and you're a fubuki twins fan boost up my overjoyiness! I remember your birthday and want to made an edit for you but i was sooooo bad at graphics around that time but I improve though!

DarkRose-Chan

Message:
Hey! I took notice you like Akira from Persona 5,Seven from Mystic Messenger and Karma from Assasination Classroom! Your books are one of the best books i read in wattpad but I feels like i didn't get you much of my support ;-; soooo I thought making these for you as a gift for being one of my senpais and an amazing writer.I want to give you around chrismas but i wasn't ready back then yet and now it's the right time to give them to you.

You don't have to use them! It's a gift so It's would really made me happy if you kept it ^^.