Punching You

Chapter Seventeen

Of course Zeus paid for her breakfast and drove a little slow to school so she could eat. 

"So, what classes do you take?" Zeus asked with a plan in mind. Ethel finished chewing what was in her mouth before answering.

"First class I take Spanish honors. Second class is Geometry honors, then English, honors of course. My fourth class is AP Government, fifth Etymology. Six and seventh class I take journalism and Biology honors." Zeus nodded and made a mental note of all of her classes. "Why do you want to know?" She asked him before taking another bite of her food.

"Just wanted to see what classes my babe takes” Zeus smiled at the fact he called her babe.

"I am not your babe."

"Whatever you say," he told her knowing she was his babe.

Soon the school appeared within sight and Zeus was pulling in the parking lot.

"I hate your black mustang," mumbled Ethel.

"Why?" He asked her.

"It screams attention."

"I thought black is all unnoticed and secretive, like your underwear," he commented. Ethel turned one hundred shades of red.

"You saw my underwear?! You jackass!!" Ethel was hitting him on the shoulder as he put the car in park and killed the engine.

"I couldn't help it you were wobbling to the bathroom this morning and your night shirt slid up." Ethel continued to punch him, before stopping in realization of where they parked.

"Zeus, park somewhere else," Ethel said quickly. Zeus raised an eyebrow at her. Ethel looked out the passenger window and saw her saw what she feared most. "Now! Put the damn car in reverse!" Zeus was bombed shelled at her words and didn't know how to react. A honk behind his car made Zeus look in the rear view mirror. He saw a grey hummer behind him. He couldn't see who was driving it but he knew the honk meant that this parking spot was taken. Zeus didn't give a shit. He unbuckled and looked at Ethel.

"Ready?" He asked her. She violently shook her head. "Ethel come on; let’s go school starts in fifteen minutes." Another honk sounded off and Zeus gripped the steering wheel because this person's honking was sending him up a wall.

"Zeus, this is his parking spot."

"Not today," with that Zeus got out of the car and walked over to the passenger’s side, all while glaring at the driver's side of the Hummer. He was about to open Ethel's car door but the driver of the hummer got out.

The driver was tall; Zeus estimated he was about his height, six feet. He had dark black, straight hair with bright green eyes. The guy had muscles, similar to Zeus. Right then Zeus knew he could take this guy on, after all Zeus had fought bigger guys.

"I'm gonna cut you slack since you are new, but that's my parking spot.” The guy told him with squinted eyes as the morning sun started blaring in his green eyes.

“It is?” Zeus naively asked. The male nodded. “Guess today you will have to park somewhere else,” Zeus stated with a smile. The guy before him didn’t like what Zeus said and approached him some more.

“I advise you to move your car,” he replied.

“No can do, I have to be as close as I can to the door, because my girlfriend has a broken leg. Now, I see that most spots are taken, and this is the closest to the door. So you can find a new parking spot.” With that Zeus opened the passenger’s door and tried to help Ethel out but she pushed his hand away and got out herself.

Ethel felt Beck’s eyes on her, she didn’t like it. She wanted to punch him so hard when he started to laugh.

“You dating her, ha-ha, you must be blind.” Beck said. Zeus felt anger build up inside him.

“Why do you say that?” Zeus asked in a deep threatening voice.

“She is ugly, burned and so damn shy. If you want an easy lay, she ain’t it. I tried,” Beck said with a sick smirk. Zeus could hold it in, his arm arched back and with great force, his fist collided with Beck’s face.

Ethel watched in shock as Beck stumbled back and wobbled before backing into his car.

“You bitch!” Beck cursed. Zeus ignored the words that came out of Beck’s mouth as he led Ethel inside.

“Z-Zeus, he ... he is bad news, you shouldn’t have hit him.” Ethel muttered in a low voice as she slowly started to become more and more timid as they got closer to the school doors. Zeus shook his head.

“He dares hurt me or you for that matter, he will regret it. Come on babe, I need assistance to the office for my schedule,” Zeus said as he tried getting what just happened off her mind.

Whereas Beck stood leaning on his car, watching the two get closer and closer to the school. Beck at that moment realized, he loathed Zeus and he wanted to ring his neck. For he had what Beck has always wanted for play ... Ethel.