005. Rumors - Texts/Article/Tweets/Instagram

Texts

New text message from: Kangaroo Wrangler

Kangaroo Wrangler: Hey, so turns out Joe has something to do today and is leaving me all alone :(

Ava: Um, rude

Kangaroo Wrangler: right? is there any chance you're not busy today and might want to hang out?

Ava: you're in luck, ellie decided to have a life today and she's abandoning me

Kangaroo Wrangler: sweet! I'll pick you up in an hour?

Ava: sure, sounds perfect

You probably need my address, huh?

Kangaroo Wrangler: that might be a little bit helpful haha

Ava: (address)

Kangaroo Wrangler: great, see you soon

Article

February 28th, 2018 - Dacre Montgomery and Ava Elizabeth, Hollywood's Newest Couple?

Ava Elizabeth Bell (20) and Dacre Montgomery (23) were spotted out spending the day together two days in a row! Ava Elizabeth has been the talk of Hollywood since she came back into the spotlight earlier this month after disappearing for over a year

Ava Elizabeth Bell (20) and Dacre Montgomery (23) were spotted out spending the day together two days in a row! Ava Elizabeth has been the talk of Hollywood since she came back into the spotlight earlier this month after disappearing for over a year. Dacre Montgomery made his way into the spotlight during the actress's absence when he made his big debut playing the red Power Ranger in the life action Power Rangers film, and has continued his success starring as Billy Hargrove in the 80's themed Netflix original, Stranger Things.

Yesterday they were spotted alongside Bell's best friend, Ellie Williams, and Montgomery's Stranger Things costar, Joe Keery having brunch at Bell's favorite spot, Hyperion Public, before heading off and roaming the LA streets. This is their first public interaction, though it is speculated that the two had began speaking and dating while Ava was still in hiding. An inside source tells us their friendship/relationship dates back to November of 2017.

The couple was pictured laughing and looking very cozy throughout the entire day yesterday, and today, we saw them together without the other two. This time, the two went out for lunch and ice cream, and although the paps slacked and didn't get Montgomery in these shots, we know that they were together because of a picture posted earlier in the day to Bell's snapchat of the star sitting across her at an unknown restaurant.

 This time, the two went out for lunch and ice cream, and although the paps slacked and didn't get Montgomery in these shots, we know that they were together because of a picture posted earlier in the day to Bell's snapchat of the star sitting acr...

Fans seem split on the news. Some are excited about the relationship and have voiced their support, while others are enraged at the possible definitive end to one of Hollywood's favorite couples; Java (the pairing between Ava Elizabeth and singer Justin Bieber). Many can't seem to let go of the couple who ended things officially, after a series of breakups and make ups since the start of their relationship in 2010, in 2014.  What are your thoughts? Are you a fan of the pairing or do you just want Java back? Let us know what you think!

Twitter

avaelizabeth: So apparently I've had a boyfriend that I didn't know about since November?

dacremontgomery: apparently we've also been dating since before we'd ever met???

avaelizabeth: dacremontgomery wow, truly iconic 😂

user: so they're not dating?

user1: Java lives

user2: user1 lmao no... that's been done

user3: is it bad that this makes me kind of want to cry bc they'd actually be so cute?

joe_keery: :/ you guys hung out without me, sad

avaelizabeth: joe_keery it's not our fault you and ellie actually have lives all of the sudden

joe_keery: avaelizabeth touché...

Instagram

dacremontgomery, justinbieber and 3

dacremontgomery, justinbieber and 3.5M other like this | 700K comments

Tagged: dacremontgomery

avaelizabeth: I hopped on his back because I look like a hobbit whenever I stand next to him.

Not dating, just great friends. I love you all so much, and I don't blame you for wanting to know everything especially after I've been gone for so long and haven't shared much with anyone, but please don't believe everything that you guys see in the media especially the tabloids. I'm trying my hardest to share as much as I can with you guys, all I ask is that you guys respect my boundaries as well.

| view more comments |

dacremontgomery: that's because you're literally the size of one

avaelizabeth: rude :(

finnwolfhardofficial: he's just mad because you're prettier than him

avaelizabeth: I need more people like finn in my life *sigh*

user: this just makes me want them dating even more 😩

user1: she's living the life i want to live

justinbieber: Glad to see you're well, let's catch up soon?

elliewilliams: you sir need to not...

user2: UM WHAT???

user3: I ship it, I know they're not dating, but I ship it

therealcalebmclaughlin: why haven't i gotten to meet Ava yet?

milliebobbybrown: literally same

avaelizabeth: i'm dying to meet all you kiddos! i'm sure it'll happen soon

user4: Dacre looks so happy though

user5: Ava is so frickin cute

user6: I ship it so hard!

elliewilliams: dacremontgomery i see you trying to steal my bff, fight me

dacremontgomery: square up

avaelizabeth: I just wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school. I wish that I could bake a cake made out of rainbows and smiles and we'd all eat it and be happy...

user7: we love a mean girls stan

uncle_jezzy: fight, fight, fight!

user8: we have ava being all cute and sweet and then there's joe...

user9: they both look so happy, this makes my heart swell