Chapter 19

Arthur's POV

I watch as Lovino paces the guest room nervously. He's decided to stay with me for a while for reasons he won't talk about.

"I can't do this." He says, running a hand though his hair frustratedly.

"You're going on this date, Lovino," I tell him, dragging him to the door as the doorbell rings.

He pouts and crosses his arms at me childishly.

I grin mischievously at him before throwing open the door to reveal the nervous Italian to the Spaniard. I make sure I'm behind the door and can't be seen. In addition to his new clothes, Lovino wears black converse and gold over-the-ear headphones.

"Shit," I hear Lovino mutter as his wide eyes take in the Spaniard, making me have to hold in a giggle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lovino's POV

"Shit," I accidentally let slip as I take in the annoying bastard in front of me. No one should look that good. He's wearing tight black pants and boots with a slightly baggy white button up and red belt. He almost looks like a matador.

"Hola, mi tomate!" He greets cheerfully, "Ready to go?"

I nod briefly and am carried forward on legs that seem to have minds of their own. Somehow making it to the car, he opens the door for me in a gentlemanly fashion. He gets in and we sit in silence as he drives to wherever the fuck we're going. What have I gotten myself into?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Antonio's POV

He looks so adorable, red in the face and staring out the window awkwardly. He looks like a tomato, and I nearly giggle at his cuteness.

Turning back to the road, I notice the sky looks kind of dark. Thankfully, everything I have planned is inside an old family cabin of mine. I've set up a picnic and some space for dancing.

As I'm pulling onto a hardly ever busy road, Lovino suddenly looks at me. "Where are we going?" He asks curiously.

"It's a surprise," I tell him, grinning mischievously at him.

He pauses for a moment before turning back towards me.

"Trade?" He asks nervously, avoiding eye contact as his face turns red.

Trade? What does he mean 'trade'? I raise an eyebrow at him in confusion.

"I'll trade you a k-kiss if you tell me. Just not on the l-lips," he stutters out nervously, uncharacteristically quiet and cautious.

We jerk forward as I slam on the brakes in surprise. "Deal," I say immediately, turning towards him happily.

"Don't look so excited," he mutters, furrowing his eyebrows as he cups my jaw and leans forward.

He places his soft lips on my cheek, dangerously close to my mouth. Time seems to slow down as he does. Our breathing and the air conditioning drown out the small pitter patters of raindrops falling onto the car. My heart feels as if it's going to beat right out of my chest. He pulls his lips away from my tingling skin before slowly placing them against a slightly lower place on me. Slowly kissing his way along my jaw, his other hand lands on one of mine. Immediately squeezing his hand gently, I breathe heavily as his soft lips cause a euphoric sensation to erupt along my skin.

HONK!

We pull away from each other quickly, panicking. Some guy in a truck behind us honked at us. "HEY, ASSHOLE," he calls out to us, "MOVE ALREADY!"