third, poor home.

poor home.

poor home/         variable concept, changing
                    dependent on the placement of another 
                                 person or object.

         poor home/         variable concept, changing                     dependent on the placement of another                                   person or object

Abaddon at on the roof of the place he came the most. Exxon. The gas station nobody went to like that anymore. He sat right up on the roof where nobody ever looked. who looks up at at gas station roofs? It's such a small unimportant place to the average person why look at the roof?

Abaddon blew out the smoke after departing the blunt from his lips. This would make the second one he smoked and it was making him think way too hard about shit he didn't wanna remember.

He kept his eyes set straight watching the few cars on the road at this time of night that passed the gas station

flashback

A ten year old Abaddon looked down at his piece of chicken. It was one of the nights his pops came home with a dinner that in their eyes was the best thing ever. Don would have been happier if his Mother and Father ate too.

He noticed his father came home with one single box of churches chicken which was the only chicken spot open that late for whatever reason. The box had four pieces of chicken each chicken, in the eyes of Abaddon and his three siblings was amazing.

His oldest brother, David, knew they were struggling he hadn't touched his food. Him being seventeen while the rest were much younger he knew they were naive to their struggle. Or at least how deep their struggle ran.

It was two in the morning and the kids haven't ate since yesterday morning and when their father came home from work he woke them so they could eat at least something.