Introduction to being a misfit!

Always and Infinity are two words which make a lot of sense when said together

Always and Infinity are two words which make a lot of sense when said together. But the idea behind these words isn't to fulfill them but to satisfy our craving for these to be true.
Being a misfit in a group of look alikes or should I say React alikes is a difficult and rare thing to find.
People push you down to the limits of making you hate what you love doing.
It's the society that needs to develop not us. Why can't a girl dance in public as openly as a guy?
Or why do students who score less are assumed to be dumb?
Why are all men assumed to be cold, selfish and a pervert?
Why are parents seen as the epitome of restrictions?
Why the hell are two friends subjected to the crazy norms of the world?
The world is a giant stereotype. And I am a misfit in it's square hole. I refuse to work by the "usual" way. Teenagers sure are misguided , somewhat crazy. But we're not stupid , we have the brains to understand situations. Maybe not always but we surely do. And lastly, you don't like us , want to create a stereotype. Sure, fine go ahead. But don't expect me to get it because we aren't going to fit in your square holes, we aren't going to group up; because we were born to stand out.
In conclusion, the tree has power over the leaf till the moment they're together. But guess what we don't know.... Is it the tree or the leaf that lets go....

Stand out if you're a misfit!