He's Jealous

"(Y/n), can't we just go home?" Lucas whines.
"No, I want to get ice cream" You look up at him and pout slightly.
You were both sitting in your living room and you had a sudden craving for ice cream, but you don't have any in your fridge, so obviously you dragged Lucas to the shop to go get some.
"We're almost there anyway" you eye the shop on the end of the street.
He huffs and carries on walking next to you.

"Lucas, which one?" You were standing in front of the large fridge, unable to choose from such a large variety.
"Just get this one" he pulls out a pot of ice cream he had seen you eating before.
"Yes, thank you" you nod at his choice.
You go to pluck it out of his grasp but he pulls it out of your reach.
"Now, I can't just let you buy this" he says.
"What?" You ask confused still trying to reach the treat.
"You've been putting up with me, so I'll buy this for you" he explains.
"I've never had to put up with you" you put emphasis on the word 'put'.
"Goddammit (Y/n), just let me buy this for you" he exclaims.
You step back from trying to get the ice cream from his hand, slightly shocked at his raised voice. He rushes away to the counter to go pay while also grabbing two cans of fizzy drinks.

On the way home you thank him and you go to hold his hand, but someone called your name causing you to look up and you could see one of your old friends standing there.
You literally squeal and almost jump on them.
"It's been so long" you say grinning at them.
"I know, I know" they reply, "Hey Lucas" they look at the man who was glaring from behind you.
"Yeah, hi" Lucas speaks quickly.
You and your friend start talking about what each other had missed during your absence in each others lives. You could feel Lucas looking at you and every time you glanced in his direction you could see a glare settled on his features.
"We should really get going" Lucas says after a little while and grabs your hand tugging you away with you mouthing call me to your friend.
"What was that about?" You ask while waving at your friend.
"Your ice cream is melting" his face reddens slightly at his half lie, he just wanted you to be with him and stop talking with your friend.
You gasp having forgotten about the reason you left your house, you also took note of his blushing face.
"Quick, we have to save it" You quicken your pace.

When you had gotten your fix of ice cream and were sitting on the sofa watching whatever show Lucas put on the tv. He sneakily put his arm around you and pulled you closer. You got a text from your friend earlier and so you decided to test if Lucas really was jealous.
"Hey, you don't mind if I go out tomorrow?" You ask innocently.
"Go out to do what?" He questions.
"Just to meet up with my friend from earlier, you know to catch up" you respond.
He let out a low growl and tried to hide it with a cough, but you heard.
"Hey, what's wrong?" You try not to smirk.
He didn't say anything.
"What's wrong" You repeat while nudging his side.

He grabbed your chin firmly and tilted your face towards his. You were about to ask 'what's wrong' again when he pressed his lips against yours. You immediately closed your eyes and allowed him entrance to your mouth which lead to a short battle for dominance which he quickly won. His stubble scratched your face lightly and his hands found themselves in your hair. He broke from the kiss first, needing to breathe and you were grateful for the air too.

"Don't go tomorrow" he whispered.
"What's the matter, honey?" You ask for the third time.
He stills for a couple seconds, then hides his face in your neck, leaning his whole body in you.
"Are you jealous, baby?" You tease him slightly.
He stays still.
"Are you jealous?" You repeat. "If you admit it, I'll stay home."
He nods his head.
"What was that, I didn't hear anything" you continue to tease.
"I'm jealous" he whispers.
You kiss his temple and place your hand on his back.
"You won't go right?" He looks up at you hopefully.
"Nah I got laundry to do" You say.
He frowns slightly.
"And a beautiful boyfriend to keep me company" you laugh.
"That's right" he squeezes you tightly, "Let's carrying on watching this" he turns his face towards the tv still laying on you.
"Love you" You murmur resting your chin on the top of his head.
"Love you too" His responds by giving you another squeeze and carries on watching.