Short and Busty Vs. Tall and Flat

Start from the beginning

"Well that makes feel a lot better" she says then jumps up and stands in the couch "and just so you know I will be gone for the next 2 or 3 days, okay" Hestia tells me with a smile on her face.

{Time Skip}

I was walking through town walking to the dungeon after Goddess Hestia left then I remembered something.

"Shit I didn't pay for the food the other night" I say to my self.

I nearly ran to the Hostess of Fertility and when I ran in I saw Mama Mia, Syr and the other staff setting up the tavern.

"I'm so sorry Mama Mia that I forgot to pay for the other night" I say to her after she turned to me "Here this is what I owe" I say then handed her a small coffer.

"Well I do appreciate you going through so much trouble to bring me this, because if you hadn't I would've had to come find your ass to collect on the payment my self" she tells me sending a shiver down my spine.

"I really am sorry" I apologize again.

"You can stop apologizing (Y/n) but I'm glad you stopped by its nice to see you again" Syr says as she walks up to me "I take it your off to the dungeon today. Take this it's lunch" she says then brings out a lunch box.

"Ohh no I can't do that" I say to her.

"Really, why not? I want you too"  Syr says in a cute, child like voice with cute face going with it.

"Must resist, Must resist" I thought as I continued to look at her "Damn it I can't resist when she acts like this"

"Well okay, thanks Syr" I say then she runs into the kitchen with a smile on her face.

"Your lucky Syr likes you, and you should now kid the only reason me and the others forgave your little indiscretion is because she begged and begged us too" Mama Mia tells me.

"She really did that?" I questioned.

"You listen here. Adventurers don't get far in life trying to act all cool and shit. Focus on staying alive, do that before you start getting fancy. Even if a adventurer looks weak and people make fun of them, it's the ones that come back in one piece that are the real winners" she says then forceful turns me to face the door "So be careful. ahh I won't nag you too much, but if you go out and get your self killed I will be very disappointed.  Now hop on out of here your just getting in the way any way" she tells me.

"Right see you later" I say then started heading to the dungeon.

"Wow, it just felt like I was leaving home. It's been a long time since I've had the feeling. I wonder if I will ever have that feeling again? Maybe my own home?"

Part 2.

POV: Hestia

I was at a party of sorts hosted by Lord Ganesha. It was a party for the gods. I was over by the buffet table eating some dumplings.

"Good evening to you Hestia" I hear someone say from behind me giving me a jump scare.

I turn around and I see Freya standing behind me with a white dress that was a bit revealing

"Why the hell would Freya be talking to me off all the gods when she came in. I'm like one of the least popular gods with a familia" I thought.