Adopted by the gangleader

(Malias POV*)

I woke up to foot steps running up and down the halls "shut the fuck up...." I grumbled irritatedly then I hear the voice of adults... oh.... today's- FUCK!!! I jumped out of bed putting my hair in a ponytail I quickly grabbed my bark blue duffel bag putting my nose piercing, when I hear the social workers voice I run to my window and throw it open, when I'm halfway out my hands holding the window sill I was about to jump when I saw my social worker "Malia? Is that how you leave at night and come back with bruises?" She asks her hands on her hips there are three guys behind her with tattoos, I jump through the window back into my room and drop my bag on the ground I run to one of the guy and grab their arm looking at the full sleeve of tattoos "woah.... sick tattoos dude, Cindy can I get some shit like this and I'll stop running but you know I get like thousands from fighting so I can do it without permission." I blurt out hearing the three guys chuckle, Cindy looked at me with wide eyes "I thought you knew, don't look at me like that!" I say putting up my hands in surrender " I love this kid already, can we keep her?" The guy to the left asked he had brown hair and blue eyes, the guy in the middle was the one with sick tattoos, he had bark almost black hair and brown eyes (he's in the media box) and the bother guy to the right of the two was blonde with blue eyes.

I raised an eyebrow at them before walking to my duffel bag and going to the window "I'll be back in the morning tell Satan down there to not wake me the fuck up and let me do it myself." I say to Cindy half way out again when I feel her hand around my arm, I groan and get inside again " you do get I can drop kick you and run." I grumbled, "what's in the bag Malia." She said sternly, I gulped my eyes widening and I choked on air "U-uh C-Cindy you have great H-hair did you get it styled?" I asked looking down at her hand then her face but it wasn't working I sighed "you won't like it, and those guy probably won't take me if they see what's inside... It's not mine though Ray gave it to me!" I rushed out and sat in the far corner of the room waiting.

When she opened the bag the first thing you see is the money then hand wraps and sports clothes her eyes widened when they landed on one thing that i hoped she wouldnt see... my pistol "Malia! Why the hell do you have a gun!" She screeched dropping the bag i rolled my eyes " protection when im fighting" i say.

BANG

I wince when i feel the bullet grave my ankle the three guys have shocked looks while Cindys panicking "FUCK!" i scream and grab my ankle i pull up my jeans and see a decent size cut i groan before taking a deep breathe and exhaling trying to calm my anger as i stood up i turned around still taking deep breathes as i lean on the wall.... "dont show pain it makes you look weak you little slut!"..... his words wrang it my head i put on a blank face showing no pain or emotion except anger and frustration.

(Tylers POV*》Guy in media box^)

I was shock that she had managed to have a blank face. She'll do great in the gang.... i turn to the guys and nod " Hey Malia put some clothes away while i sign papers then the guys will show you out to the car." I say with a smirk she looks shocked but slowly nodded looking into my eyes she sauinted her eyes as if she knew i wasnt saying anything, i social worker gulped but managed to lead me out to the office.

-Time skip《¤¤》 At the house-

《Malias POV♡☆》

I hadnt spoken but theytried talking to me i found out the the guy with all the tattoos is Tyler then the brown haired guys name is Zeke and then blondies name is Austin, their pretty awesome guys, when i entered the house i was in shock it was so beautiful, apparently Zeke had a son and Tyler had a daughter but Austin was Tylers little brother, when a littke girl came running up to me she looked around three, i forgot about the other guys and squated down to her level "hey cheeky whats your name?" She giggled at the nickname "Annwes!" She said happily i smiled at her pronounceation i tapped her nose " well cheeky i think we'll be best friends, im Malia," i said with a genuine smile i havent smiled like this in a long time, i put my duffel bag down and picked her up "cwan you come pway wiv me?" My smile brightened when she tryed to speak "of couse." I say then hear a throat clear i looked up to see the three of then looking at me then another one he had a smirk and was around my age maybe a year older he had brown hair and blue eyes, he was wearing a snapback on back ward and had bands around his wrists, he waz wearing a blue shirt and black jeans, i put my blank face on and glared at them "C'mon!" Annaleise yelled i put her down and she grabbed my hand pulling my upstairs into her room, i braided her blonde hair and put a little of makeup on her, i used it to cover my bruises from fights but i had eyeliner and others, once she was done she ran downstairs into the living room.

There were a group of at least five guys my age when they heard me their head snapped my way, my face went emotionless again and i walked away from then sitting down, Annaleise sitting beside me, i smiled at her and handed her a headphone, i was listing to three days grace i hate everything about you, Ananleise giggled at me slightly bobbing my head to them music, she giggled again "you listen to songs like daddy does." I chuckled " Kiddo this song is better then other songs." I say smiling i look at the TV and smirk when i see they had Call of Duty on, i turn toward them and see some of the two guys with jaws dropped checkling me out, i raise an eyebrow "like what you see?" I ask them with a smirk when Annaleise ran over to the one from early with the blue shirt and hit him in the back of the head, i bursted out laughingand clapped "i taught you well sis!" I said soon calming down when i look to the door i see tyler, Zeke and Austin looking shocked my face went blank when i realized i laughed... i cleared my throat "uhh.... Tyler... i kinda need a ride to the underground, if you could drop me off ill meet my manager then you can leave if you want...." i say rubbing the back of my neck.

He just shakes his head "nope." He says popping the 'p'.

I groan and stand up "c'mon this is a important fight please!" I say desperatly.

He shakes his head "who are you going against exactly?" He asked.

I gulp "Slasher." I say looking down.

"WHAT!! HES A FUCKING 20 YEAR OLD!!" Everyone shouts i groan "you dont have a choice, either you let me leave willingly and fight the ehimp or i fight you." I say dangerously calm, i chuckled when Anna stood beside me with a sassy look and her hands on her hips.

Tyler sighs " fine... but what fights is this exactly?" He asked, i sigh "we keep fighting till someone give up or dead." I say and looking at Anna i bend down infront of her and smile a sad smile "hey... Anna, after this i may not come home tomorrow okay." I start of she tilts her head her eyes going slightly glossy "why? I want you to be here though, your my big sissy whos gonna play with me?" She asked a tear rolling down her cheek, i chuckled slightly taking off my favourite snapback of my head and put ot on her head " you take care of this alright, and as soon as im back ill come play with you, alright?" I day sge nods "pinky pwomise?" She asked put out her pinky i smile and wrap my pinky around hers "pinky promise." I assure and wipe the tear from her cheek from then on i was determined to win this for her even though on twelve i wanna be the best big sister to her blood related or not, she giggled and wiped away tears from my cheeks i didnt even know were there, i kissed her cheek and hugged her tightly "i love you anna." I whisper softly " love you to sissy." She says and with that i run ti my bag and to the bathroom, i change into yoga pants and a sports bra, i hit puberty early and my moms side had big boobs... i chuckked at that and slipped a pocket knike into my shoe and a dagger in the waist band on my pants making sure it was hidden, i sighed looking at the large scar from my hip to my rib in a diagonal line, i pulled a black jumper over my head and grabbed my bag making sure the gun was on safety i was about to walk out mut bumped into a chest, i heard a chuckle and looked up seeing it was the othe kid before... and damn hes hot, he was wearing a black jumper and black ripped jeans with grey Nike SB shoes and a black beanie with the bands still on his wrists , he smiled down at me and i smiled "im Montego, i perfee you call me Tego tho." He said with a chuckle, i chuckled slightly to "Malia..." i say he nods and rubs the back of his neck suddenly he pulls a band from his wrist and passes it to me, it had 'Good Luck 😆' on it i smiled a genuine smile and put it on "thanks." I say.