Ballroom Dancing-edited

(Y/n pov)

After a few minutes of being dragged by a very chirpy Jimin, he led me to a small record shop that wasn't very popular but still in business.

"Here we are!" Jimin said opening the front door for me like a gentleman. I nodded and blushed walking in to admire the cozy place.

The first thing that popped in my mind was how aesthetically vintage the inside was decorated. The walls were a faded creamy orange and white Christmas lights illuminated the ceiling. I was in awestruck and Jimin couldn't help but chuckle at my expression.

My head then jerked to his direction and slapped his shoulder childishly. My other hand was covering my face which was blushing immensely. Then Jimin swiftly wrapped his hand around my belt loops and his chest crashed into mine.

The moment became silent and a strange frustration built in the air. Of course, my non-experienced life had no idea what kind of tension was building, but I just trusted Jimin. My hands rested against Jimin's chest as his arms snaked to my lower back.

He pecked my nose and I scrunched it afterwards. Then Jimin slowly stepped back only to lead me towards a few record players. He picked up one of the records and when the music began he turned to me and smiled.

"Do you dance?" He asked, extending out an arm for me to grab.

"I'm not very good but I was able to teach myself when I was younger." I responded and hesitantly placed my hand in his.

He pulled me closer and had a somewhat devilish smirk on his cute lips. We were facing each other and Jimin snaked his right arm to rest on my lower back. He instructed that I should place my left arm on his shoulder, to which I obeyed. Then his left hand lifted my right and linked both together.

"Just follow my lead." I nodded excited and he began stepping back and forth and side to side. My feet easily followed and we were both swaying to the music.

My smile was apparent on my face and I enjoyed every second of the moment.

(Jimin's pov)

As we swayed to the music, her body and mine were moving blissfully. I was enjoying this moment and couldn't stop watching her.

Her feet never stepped on mine, not even once and the dance was just...perfect. The girls I've fooled around with never did things I've wanted to do. It's always about show and appearance.

I didn't hate it, but just got used to being the accessory. It's always the girl thinking they have me around their finger, but I had a brain and could easily leave them at the snap of my fingers. Although, I did have a heart and didn't treat girls like trash.

As the music came to a stop, I playfully ended our dance with a dip. Y/n was shocked but laughed afterwards.

Wow, even her laugh was adorable.

In the record shop, at this very moment, time felt like it had stopped and we were in a world of our own. My mind was happy and full of y/n, but in the very back I kept remembering that all of this was a bet.

Right. Jimin, this was for the thousand. Don't catch feelings.

My mind kept repeating similar words but y/n being right in front of me invaded my mind more. She filled my mind in the best way possible, and I couldn't help the cheeky smile on my face.

Sadly, the afternoon cotton candy sky turned into a stary painting. Night arrived faster than I had hoped, but the time me and y/n spent together forever replayed in my mind.

I walked her home and before leaving, I pecked her adorable little nose one more time. Her cheeks shaded a light pink which made my smirk grow into a warm smile.

My walk back home made my mind race with thoughts of y/n and I didn't mind that one bit.