Chapter Three

It can't be. Is this...Zach? What's he doing here? Oh wait. He said something about a studio. Oh god. Did it have to be this one though??

ZACH'S POV:

"Guy's Ill be right back! I'm gonna go see if I can call Arianna." I say as I'm holding on to the door knob.  

"Zach, baby you need to record the next song." Ashley says (Ashley as in Corbyn's sister). 

"baby?? I'm gonna try to contact Arianna. I'll be back!" I say as I wave everyone to reassure them where I'm going. I twist the door knob and open the door and feel something stop it.  I peek over to see if I had hurt someone and to my surprise it was Arianna. My eyes widen and I look at her and she did the same thing when we first met. She looked down at her shoes and blushed and smiled. I felt my cheeks turning red as if they weren't red already. 

"Arianna?" I say so happy and glad that we finally reunite.

"y-yeah that's me" she says stuttering. Just like when we were kids. 

"you look beautiful" I say looking at her beautiful eyes. 

"Ari we ha- oh nevermind." Her friend says from quite a distance. I wave at her and she smiles and waves back. She signals Arianna to go over to where they were but, before she could, I grab her by the wrist and say : "Meet me here with your friends after you're done. I'ma be here all day." 

She nods her head and runs. I go back inside and can't wait for her meeting/appointment to be over. I stand leaning on the door smiling with my eyes closed. 

"you ok Zach?" I hear Corbyn ask. 

"yeah just the best thing ever happened. Just expect 3 girls to come over later." I say and sit back in an empty seat.

YOUR POV: 

So, that just went down. I encountered myself with Zach. Funny thing is, is that it was almost like the flashback I had. Hmmm. Is that why I had it? Anyways back to this meeting. I enter the room and it was kind of dark. Abby was holding on to me just in case the person was hiding somewhere and ready to scare us. 

The lights turn on and someone was in the booth. 

"Hello ladies *chuckles*" We still didn't know his name. He walks out of the booth and puts his hand out for each one of us to shake his hand. 

"hello I'm Mason Williams. I own this building and I love bringing in new people. I've heard you met 'Why Don't We' already." He says sitting down on a chair. 

"Im sorry but who are they?" Maddie asks as we all take a seat across from him. 

"You haven't heard about them. Well then we should meet them after this. The group consists of Corbyn Besson, Jack Avery, Jonah Marais, Daniel Seavey, and Zachary Herron." Mason says looking through some paperwork. 

We look at each other with our eyes widened. Funny how they all got brought together and how we're together and we are all reuniting at the same time. We try holding in our excitement but, clearly Mason notices it and asks : "I assume you know these boys personally. Or am I wrong?" 

"We kind of go way back haha" Abby says nervously. 

"oh great." he says "now let's get recording so, we can meet them." 

*2 hours later.* 

We finished and I felt as if I had been here all day. The girls thank Mason and I do too. Mason was pretty young. He was around 25. He leaded us to the room where the boys were at. Each step made my heart race a little faster. I was worried that I might say something stupid or just be stupid in general. Abby and Maddie were perfectly fine. I was just walking behind them thinking of what could go wrong. 

Mason knocks on the door as we all wait for them to open. We can hear each of them yelling : " I got it!!" I let out a slight giggle when I heard Zach say: "She's- There here for me." The door opens slowly and Zach leans on the door with his eyes closed and says: "hey beauti- ohh wooah Mason. I um-" I couldn't help but laugh. 

"Nice to see you too bud. These gorgeous young ladies might be competition in the music industry. Welcoming A.M.A." Mason says looking to us. "Why don't you guys introduce yourself? Come on let's go inside." 

We walk inside and Zach tell's me to talk his seat. I do and as I sit Mason says, "Why don't we go down the list?"

"Im Abigail or Abby for short." 

"Im Madison or Maddie for short." 

"Im-" 

"Arianna or Ari for short." Zach finishes off for me. 

"Did I hear Abigail? It can't be." Jonah says coming and entering the room. 

"AHAH Corbyn you suck at this." Jack comes in facing Corbyn. Corbyn hits Jack's chest to basically tell him to shut up. 

"OMG ABBY!" Abby runs to Jonah and Jonah picks her up and swirls her around. "I've missed you so much." 

"No freaking way. MADISON! MADS! MADDIE!" Jack hugs her with the hugest smile on his face. It was amazing seeing them all reunite. They all go into separate rooms and talk and catch up. Mason had left and laughed at the fact that Zach didn't let me talk. I hear a female voice coming but it wasn't Abby nor Maddie. 

"Hey Zach, babe, im looking for some water. Do you have any?" a girl that I have never seen before came through the door. "who's this?" 

"Arianna. Ashley can you leave and please stop calling me babe/baby/honey/sweetie/anything other than my name or I'll tell Corbyn. Thanks!" He says going to the door and holding it open for her to leave. He shuts the door and looks at me up and down. He licked his lips. I don't remember him being like this at all. He comes closer to me and brings a chair across from me. 

"wow you're gorgeous" he says. 

"thanks not so bad yourself herron." I smile. 

"Herron? I like that." he says smiling and looking at the floor. 

"How's Riley?" he asks. Oh her. Hmm. Here's quite a thought. What if he liked Riley but just never showed it and just did cute things with me to make her jealous. Oh I see his plan now. 

"Haven't seen her in like 2 years." I say. 

"wow really! Well, what are you doing here in a studio like a big girl?" he asks me while being sarcastic. 

"same thing I should be asking you herron." I say while looking down at my fingers. 

He lifts up my chin and we look into each others eyes. We stared at each other for quite a while. It was amazing. He takes my hand and he says, "Mind if we start dancing?" he plays some slow music on his phone. "Since we won't go to prom, why don't we bring prom to us?" We look into each others eyes and smile. We didn't look away or even blink. I would prefer this prom over any other prom. He spins me around and looks at me up and down yet again. 

"I remember you being beautiful but damn girl." he says while licking his lips. 

I liked when he licked his lips. It made me feel bad. It made me feel confident. Not many boys liked me when we attended high school back then. I was known as the shy and quiet girl. Zach brought the loud and outgoing girl out of me. I thank him for that. But, every since he moved here to LA, I went back to that shy and quiet girl. Thanks to Abby and Maddie that I met online, they helped me continued singing. I snuggled into Zach's chest and as I did he looked down at me as I smiled up. He caresses my face and looks at my lips. He leans in but as soon as he does that...