Chapter Three|Astonishment

Fred and George found Lee sitting by himself in the great hall staring down the table at Angelina's friends.

"What're you looking at, mate?" Lee snapped his attention away from the girls and looked at them.

"Nothing. Why d'you ask?" Fred and George smirked at each other and sat down on either side of Lee.

"Because you're looking at the ladies." As George sat down, Fred examined
the four of them.

Angelina was telling what seemed like one hell of a story. Alicia was mimicking her out of sight. Marisol was actually listening and eating her food. And Leah wasn't paying attention since she was reading a book without any food.

They were a very dynamic group of friends, but they all mixed well. Their personalities balanced one another's very nicely, Fred thought.

"Oh merlin, you too Freddie?" Fred snapped back into attention and shot a look towards George.

"My bad. Just thinking about some things." Fred saw George glance at Angelina. He looked longingly at the girl who was now smiling at her friends.

Fred watched as Leah smiled back at her friends as well. She had closed the book and was joking about something.

"They're quite the bunch, aren't they?" The three nodded, but soon averted their gazes quickly as the girls all stood up. Lee scratched the back of his neck while Fred and George stuffed their faces with food on the table.

"Which do you fancy, Lee?" Lee suddenly became very flushed as George decided to ask.

"The prefect." Lee almost whispered this, but the twins heard very clearly.

"Is that so? How interesting. Fred, what about you?" Fred didn't have a clear answer.

"I don't know, mate. They're all beautiful, but obviously I can't take Marisol or Angelina." The other two nodded.

"That's a good answer, Freddie."

Leah was sitting in the dorms with Marisol due to Angelina and Alicia practicing for quidditch trials. Leah was reading and Marisol was studying.

"Mari, can I tell you about something that happened?" Marisol looked from her notes to see Leah not reading. The girl would usually talk while she was reading, but if it were that important she wouldn't be.

"What's the matter?" Leah marked her book and looked straight at Marisol.

"Something strange happened. The twins had asked me a normal every day question that normally I would reply to with a snide remark, but I couldn't speak."

Marisol didn't understand a word of what was said. She didn't know whether to a be alarmed or be amused.

"What d'you mean?"

"I mean that for some reason, the way they looked at me made me unable to speak. It was the eyes. One of them had shining eyes that seemed very normal, but the other had a gleam. A beautiful gleam that made me find out how different he was. He left me speechless."

Marisol wanted to freak out. She was thinking that maybe Leah was beginning to like a boy. She never she would see the day Leah would say the word dating.

"Which one?" Leah seemed to prepare herself for what she was about to say.

"Fred Weasley."

Fred and George were sitting in Snape's potions class with very bored expressions on their faces. Angelina and Marisol were in front of them and Alicia was beside them.