46

"THE NEXT TIME i'll see you is at the la premiere," Tom said.

Lola nodded. she was sad, sure but she knew it wasn't the last time she would see him.

She was excited but also nervous- as to be expected -for the premiere, she wasn't sure and didn't know what to expect. There would be a lot of people there. She decided that there was no point in worrying about it just yet when she had other things in mind.

"not a long enough break from you," she huffed jokingly.

tom laughed at the girls attitude, "i'll be counting down the days and crossing them off on my wall till june twenty eighth," he said.

she rolled her eyes, "the sad thing is you're not joking."

the couple of kids laughed at each other, soon things got quiet between them, they decided to say goodbye to the rest of them.

Lola gave harrison a big squeeze and told him to have a safe flight and to look after tom, he laughed and replied with, "yeah, yeah. whatever you say mum."

after saying goodbye to Zendaya, Jacob, Laura and Tony, Tom pulled Lola into a tight hug.

"i'm gonna miss you," he murmured into her ear, so no one else could hear him.

"i'm gonna miss you too," she sighed, pulling away. "please text me when you land,"

he let out a soft laugh, "will do, love. see you in thirty two days," he said giving her a quick but soft kiss on the top of her forehead.

"see you later, my love."

and with that, Lola watched the two boys walk away from the rest of them.

thirty two days.

"come on, Lola. lets get ya home."