Best Part (Part 12).

Y/N POV.

"Y/n"I heard someone say making my eyes shot eyes open and jump a little.

Kim:"Woah, easy there"She said standing in front of me making me scan my surroundings and lay back in the chair groaning. I've been sleeping on this hospital chair for the past two days since I didn't want to leave Kendall and the baby.

I made the guys bring clothes for me and I'd change and shower here which was extremely uncomfortable by the way. I sat up on the chair and saw Kendall sleeping peacefully making me smile a little and look to see the family along with the girls looking at me.

Khloe:"I know you don't want to leave Kendall alone Y/n/n, but you need to get some proper rest"She said making me sigh.

Y/n:"I will"I said getting up and walking towards Khloe smiling at the bump"I see that the bump is forming"I said making her smile and nod.

Khloe:"It is...it feels weird though"She said making me chuckle since Kendall said they same thing.

Kris:"Y/n"She said looking at me sternly"Your family sorted out the house and made sure that its perfect for you, Kendall and the baby, but I need for you to get some proper rest"She said making me pout but nod.

Y/n:"You're probably right, that chair is hella uncomfortable"I said making them all chuckle a little"I'll see you all later"I said making them nod.

Gigi:"Are you okay to drive?"She asked making me nod and walk over to Kendall. I kissed her forehead and looked over to the baby sleeping next to her and smile.

Y/n:"I'll see my two girls a little later"I said adjusting the blanket on my little princess.

Kylie:"This is the cutest thing ever"She said making me look at her and chuckle. I bid my goodbyes to everyone and made my way to the car driving to our house.

Once I arrived home I saw all my cars parked in the garage and everything looking neat. I walked inside the house and saw everything all packed and sorted making me smile. I walked to myself and Kendall's room and had a shower changing into some sweats.

Y/n:"Hmm....comfy"I mumbled getting under the covers and sighing feeling the soft bed. I felt my eyes start to get heavy making me fall into a deep sleep.

I don't know how long I slept for but I felt good and refreshed. I stretched and sat up rubbing my eyes a little and heard voices from downstairs making me get up and yawn walking downstairs to see all the girls sitting there smiling at me.

Bella:"You look rested"She said making me take a seat and nod smiling a little.

Y/n:"I do, how long was I out for?"I questioned thanking Hailey for the glass of water she gave me.

Hailey:"Well, I'm guessing you've been sleeping from the time you came home so a little over five hours...you left at like twelve and its half six right now"She said making my eyes widen.

Y/n:"Damn, that was long"I said making them all laugh.

Gigi:"We told Kenny and she said it was fine since she knew you needed it"She said making me nod"The guys came over to check on you and you were knocked out cold so they didn't want to disturb you so they brought some food and left"She said making me nod.

Y/n:"Okay, where's the food?"I asked making Bella laugh and give me my Chinese food"Thanks"I mumbled and started eating making them laugh. We talked for a while, while eating and just catching up. I put my bowl in the sink and heard my phone going off making me pull it out and smile answering it"Hey baby"I said smiling.

Kendall:"Hey baby, how are you feeling?"She asked making me chuckle.

Y/n:"Much better, and you babe?"I questioned hearing a small cry and my moms voice.