(87) - ready to run

_____________

"Olivia, c'moooon.", Harry whined.

"Harry you know very well that I don't like running. Don't be like that, you're not a baby.", I grabbed the remote from our table, turned the TV on and crossed my arms, pretending to be busy.

"Fine I'll just call a friend of mine.", Harold said pretending to be mad at me.

"Have fun", I replied flatly still keeping my hazel eyes on the cartoon movie that was playing on the TV.

"Yeah I will, if I call Rebecca.", his lips formed a devilish smirk.
"Who?!", I stood up rather quickly.
"Oh, you heard me. You don't want to run with me.", he crossed his toned arms.

"Why can't you call one of your mates? I know Niall is in town. So why not?", I rolled my eyes at him.

"Because you are my girlfriend. And because Niall is as lazy as you when it comes to running.", he rolled his green eyes.

"You can't go with that girl."

"And why the hell not? She's fun to have around.", I was about to talk back when he stopped me, "I won't go with her if you come with me of course.", he smirked.

I looked away.

Harry started fake crying.

"Please, please, I'll do everything you want.", he stood on his knees hugging my legs with his bare arms.

"Please?", he pouted, finally standing up.

He started kissing my left cheek then the other. My nose and my forehead.
Then softly my lips.

"Please.", he said softly.

"The last time you begged me like that was when you wanted me to bake you a cake.", I smiled at the memory.
He hid his head in my shoulder hugging me.

"Alright. Get ready Harold. ", I smiled softly at him.
"Really?", he asked with big surprised eyes and a big smile.

"Yeah, but I'm taking the bike. Alright?"

"It's okay. Lazy ass.", he whispered the last part, thinking that I haven't heard it.

"Mr. Styles? Did I just hear you call me a lazy ass?", I put my hands on my hips.
"Nah.","I wouldn't dare.", he smiled innocently.

"Alright."
"Are you ready to run?", he asked taking off his white shirt.

"Harry Edward Styles, you know how emotional I get, so please don't say anything that is related to One Direction.", he laughed at me.
_____________

"Harry where the hell are we?", I asked slowly growing irritated.

"On a path.", he said smiling tiredly.

"Wow I had no idea. Geez, thank you Harry.", I was getting more tired after every minute that passed.
"Harryyy.", I whined

"Yes love." , he started breathing heavily.
"I am bored and tired."

"You wanna hear a joke?", he smirked.
"What If want to tell you one?", I smirked at him.

I could tell that he was surprised, but he quickly replied: "Alright. I'm not expecting it to be better than mine. I can make you happy and laugh at it.", he smiled looking at the path in front of us.

"Ha ha ha, Harry. You are really funny. Just because you have never heard a joke of mine, doesn't mean they are worse than yours, Harold."

"C'mon start.", he rolled his eyes playfully, trying to hide his growing smile.

"Alright. Knock knock.", I laughed at my seriousness.

"Who's there?"

"Mum and dad."

"Mum and dad who?"

"Exactly Harry you're adopted.", I said smiling big.

He then started laughing.
And I always had a thing for laughter.
So I started laughing at the sound.

The laughter is funnier than the joke itself.

"What's funny?", he asked chuckling.
"You.", I smiled, looking at the stony path in front of us.
He started laughing again.
I did the same.

I couldn't focus on the path in front of me, so I started moving the bike weirdly.

Harry was still laughing at my joke
(I was personally proud, because it was quite hard to make him laugh like that), as I started to get more and more worried.

I slowly fell of my bike and hurt some parts of my body.
Harry stopped, both laughing and running at the same time to look back at me.

I started crying in pain, probably sounding like a baby, but I couldn't care less at the moment. My knee was injured.

Harry ran towards me with a worried expression.

"Olivia, baby, are you okay?", he knelt beside me. "What does hurt baby?"

"M-My knee.", I looked at my red stained jeans.
"Oh, baby. You didn't hurt your head, did you?", he placed his right hand on my forehead.

"No, no.", I slowly quitted crying, on Harry's warm sweaty shoulder.

"I'll call someone to get us."

"Who?", I asked, looking up at him.

"The laziest person in the world."

"Me?", I asked confused.

"Niall."

_____________

Thank you so much for reading.
If you you enjoyed it, please consider giving it a vote.😘💓💓🌝

Have a nice day.

All the love. xx

. . .

Published the 16th of January 2018.