To melt the coldest heart I've ever known...

Another story! Yay! Lol :)

{0}0{0}0{0}0{0}0{0}0{0}0{0}0{0}0{0}0{0}0{0}0{0}0{0}0{0}0{0}0{0}0{0}

Prolouge

"Since today is the first day of school,you all are going to write in your journals. Your assignment is to write an 'All About Me'. You are also aloud to talk as you work,"says Ms.Dale.She walks out of the room. Yes,out of the room! Everyone starts to talk. I ignore everyone and write in my journal.

March 4th,2009.

Hi,my name is Lauren A. Clanisol.My teahcer is making me write in this journal right now. So here we go. I am 16 years old. I live with my mom and dad and siblings. I,sadly, have two older sisters and three older brothers. As you can guess I am the baby of the family. Alicia is 26,Cornelia,24,Bobby and Robby are 21,and Mark is 19. My mom and dad are both 46 and are business workers. They are always on some business trip somewhere so I can barley see them. At times I can really miss them. Alicia is happily married with her two children and husband,Tom,in Canada. Nelia is traveling the world and is in Spain,I think. Bobby,Robby,and Mark are all in college. So I'm basically alone in my big house ALL of the time. I get really lonely :(. I'm the girl in 11th grade that is shy and alone all the time. But thats all me.

Love,Lauren. P.S. I can sing and act!

I close my journal and look at the clock. Fourty minutes until class ends. Wow.. I wrote all of that in fifteen miuntes? I must be getting faster at thinking,lol. I look around the room everyone is chatting. Except for one. This guy is just staring at me. Just staring. He has black hair and green eyes. He just stares at me saying nothing at all. He has a piercing diagonally on his left eyebrow. His skin is pale and he has a tight black long sleeve shirt that shows off all of his muscules. I can see them ripple as he breathes. He keeps on staring at me. I suddenly get self consious and look away from his gaze and turn to face the front of the room.

Who is he and why can he make me feel so...cold?

{0}0{0}0{0}0{0}0{0}0{0}0{0}0{0}0{0}0{0}0{0}0{0}0{0}0{0}0{0}0{0}0{0}

Please vote and comment if you like this story!!! Kay? I know it's short. I just want to see what you guys think of it before I continue.