Cameron Dallas Dirty FanFic

* these are just gonna be short fanfics that I might update every now and then*

Cam: " hey Y/N come here."

You been dating Cameron for 9 months now. And today is your anniversary.

You: " hold on, let me grab my shoes."

Just as you say that and stand up, Cameron grabs you from behind and spins you around.

Cam: " I love you so much beautiful, but let me pick out our shoes."

You were wearing a Aztec crop top with high waisted shorts and you were going to wear combat boots, but you know Cam doesn't like them.

Cam: " here wear you white vans, they make you look like a princess."

You grab the vans and sit on the bed, Cam helps you out on your shoes. When both of your shoes are on , he kisses your inner thigh.

Cam:" are you ready to go out to eat?"

You: " yes babe."

You say as he pick you up and spins you around and you guys start making out. Your hair is in a pony tail and he pulls the hair tie out.

He starts to take off his shirt, but you stop him.

Cam: " what's wrong babe?"

You: " let me do it."

Cam smiles and stop taking off his shirt. You pull it off and throw it.

He's lays you down on the couch and takes off your shirt and shorts, leaving you in your underwear and bra.

Cam: " if you don't want to do this baby girl we can wait."

He knows when he calls me baby girl I fall under his spell. I'll basically do anything he wants.

You: " no baby I want to."

His smile was so big. He leaned down and kissed you , then proceeded to undress you.

As he unclasped your bra he kissed you neck all the way down to the your belly button.

The butterfly's you have in your stomach are unreal.

He then took off your underwear and slid a finger inside you. You let out a little moan.

He then slid another finger in moving in and out faster.

With his fingers still inside you he kissed your inner thigh , and then your sweet spot.

You: " I'm about to..."

You start to say as you feel your juices being licked up.

Cam: " so what about dinner?"

You:" let's just stay here and order pizza."

You say as you reach for Cameron's pants. You unbutton his pants and pull them down. You can already see that he's hard.

He pulls you up and looks you in the eyes.

Cam:" I just want you to know , that I love you."

He kissed you then pushes you back on the couch.

You pull down his American eagle boxers and wrap your tiny hand around his large package.

You start pumping your hand up and down, going faster to the moans he lets out.

You soon start using your head, bobbing it up and down slow.

Cam:" don't tease my like that babe."

He says as he grabs your head and sets the pace he wants. Before he lets go you feel his juices run down the back of your throat. You swallow it because you know how much it turns him on.

Cameron picks you up and carries you to the bedroom, and lays down and puts you on top of him.

You start grinding on him. He puts his hands on your hips lifts you up. When he sets you down you feel his package sliding into you.

A tear falls down your face because your a virgin.

He wipes the tear from your face and continues to push himself in you.

Cam:" I'll go easy baby, I wouldn't do anything to hurt you."

Cam says as he fully enters you. You start moving up an down.

You:" Cameron ohhh."

You moan as he flips you guys over so your on the bottom.

He starts going in and out of you faster.

Cam:" baby I'm about to cum!!!"

As he pulls out and blows his load all over you. You kiss the head of of penis.

You guys just lay on the bed naked with your head on his chest.

Cam:" I really do love you , Y/N. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I'm do happy I was the lucky guy who took your Virginity."

You both drift off to sleep.