seven

I heard a knock on the door but was too tired to get up. I felt the bed shift next to me and felt over to the side of me. It felt soft and then I remembered I was in Dinah's room. I looked over at her and my face flushed red. "You can look, but don't touch." She smirked at me and moved my hand from her chest. I facepalmed myself. Why am I so embarrassing? The blonde girl got up and walked over to the door. "Who is it?" Dinah said as she was about to open the door. "It's Lauren!" Dinah opened the door and let in the green-eyed girl. I laid back down and placed the covers over my head.

"I thought I would do the nice thing and save your asses from having to explain why Y/N is in your bed." I peeked through the duvet as Lauren sat on my feet. I kicked her butt and that made her jump up. "My feet are not a cushion! Go sit somewhere else." I started to glare at her.

"Wow! Dinah come get your girl." Dinah walked over to me and leaned down to kiss my forehead. "Ugh, you guys are too cute for my liking." I rolled my eyes and got up. I grabbed Lauren's ear and pulled her to the door. "Stay out!" I slammed it in her face and walked back over to Dinah smiling.

"Okay, my girl has some attitude. I'm really rubbing off on you." I rolled my eyes and shoved her shoulder. "No, you are not. I'm just a grouch in the morning." She laughed and squeezed my cheek. "A cute grouch." I tried to hide my smile and hid my face in her shoulder. "We should get ready," I said. My voice was muffled.

She giggled and sighed. "Hurry and get ready. I want to do something before we leave." I lifted my head and rolled my eyes. "We have to go in about an hour." She smiled and got up from the bed. "We can do a lot in one hour."

She held my hand and tugged on my arm. "Come on coffee girl." I stood up and crossed my arms over my chest. "I told you to stop calling me that." She turned around and walked to the bathroom. "Sorry but that's impossible."

. . .

We did manage to get ready with a few minutes to spare. I do not know what she is up to, but hopefully, it does not end up with us getting in any type of trouble. We went to the lobby and put our bags on the bus. Surprisingly Kristen did not find out about last night and if she did she has not brought it up, but if she did I don't think she would care. Dinah toppled over in laughter when she looked behind me. I knitted my eyebrows together and turned around.

"What the hell happened to you?" I tried to hold back my laughter when I saw Normani. She seriously looks like a dead girl walking, but somehow she still pulls off being flawless. She walked over to us and hit Dinah's arm. "Hey! Don't be mad at me. I'm not the one who did that to you." Dinah continued to laugh and received a strong glare from Normani that made the hairs on my neck stand up. "Leave me alone." She whined and hooked her arm with mine, resting her head on my shoulder. "I feel like crap and we have our first performance tomorrow. I'm doomed." I giggled and held her hand.

"Don't worry about it. Drink some coffee and take an Advil. You'll be fine by the time you have to perform. If not, I'll cover for you." She sighed. "How? You don't have to. I'm a big girl. I'll just have to pull through." I smiled and she let go of my hand. "Well if you do need me to cover for you. I will." She pecked my cheek. "Okay. Thanks, Y/N, you're the sweetest." She gave me a hug and looked over at the tall blonde. "No thanks to you Dinah, you can go suck it." She put her hand in front of Dinah's face and walked away. I laughed at the two and Dinah rolled her eyes.

"She's such a diva." She scrunched up her nose. I raised my eyebrows at the girl. "And what are you?" She looked over at me and held my hand. "An angel sent from heaven." I giggled and tapped her cheek. "Whatever you say, Dinah." She laughed with me and pulled me along back inside with her. "You know we're supposed to be eating breakfast right now." She stopped walking and looked around. "Hey, Ally!" I looked over and saw the short girl about to walk outside. "Can you bring back some bagels and fruit?" Ally laughed. "Sure. I'm not even going to ask why." She turned her attention back to what she was doing and Dinah smiled.