Struggles

Elton's p.o.v

     Aaron turned on the lights in the garage as fast as possible. Sam grabbed the camera. We were all heavily breathing. Sweat pouring down us almost as if it was a waterfall. "Colby?" Colby was on the ground. "Let's grab him and get out of here, now!" Corey shrieked. I nodded in silent agreement. Something red caught my eye. "What is that," Sam looked at me he must have noticed too. It caught the attention of Aaron and Corey. "I-it's blood." Aaron stuttered. Adrenaline rushed through my body. "Go!" I grabbed Colby being as gentle as possible. He whimpered as he leaned in closer. I had him bridal style as we went into the kitchen. We shut the doors behind us for reassurance.
     "Where does it hurt?" I had laid Colby onto our big bar in the middle of our kitchen. Blood was starting to show through his shirt on his shoulder. "Sh-shoulder." His big blue eyes looked so clouded with pain it pained me. My instinct of protectiveness seemed to have kicked in. "Let's have a look." There was three tears in the shirt. I glanced at Sam who was across from me. He was shaking. I looked back at the tears. I peeled the shirt back. His blue shirt was turning almost black in that area. There it was. Three big scratch marks. Blood oozing out. The flesh peeled away. "Start the car right now!" I ordered. There was no fooling around. Aaron ran out to do as said. "Two cars. Corey, you,Devyn, and Aaron ride in your car. Sam, Colby, and I will take mine." Everyone nodded. "Devyn!" Corey was calling running up the stairs for his girlfriend. No matter what there was no way we could leave her here. Me and Sams girlfriends were in Florida visiting family for the time being. "Is he gonna be okay?" Sam was on the verge of tears. "He's gonna be just fine if we get him to the hospital." I picked Colby back up. We ran out of the house. Corey was behind us along with Devyn who looked scared out of her whits. "Marshals Hospital!" I shouted letting everyone know where we were going. Car doors opened and slammed as we all got into our cars. We opened the gate and left, the gate shutting behind us.
Sam was in the back with Colby keeping him conscious. "Call Brennon," I stated. Sam did just as said. "Brennon! Colby got hurt bad! We are on our way to Marshals Hospital meet us there." Sam just hung up after that.

     We pulled up to the hospital. We had already called in. We went in. I carried him, the blood soaking my shirt. "Colby Brock." Sam said at the front desk. The lady pressed a button and doctors and nurses came around with a cot. "Set him down." They ordered. I laid him down as fast and gentle as possible. They took off except for one nurse. "Follow me to the emergency rooms waiting room." We followed. "Wait Elton...do you need a new shirt?" I turned around to the rest of the group. My hands shaking. "I have my merch in the back of my car." Sam muttered. I nodded, "p-please." We all kept going. "I'll be right back." Sam answered and took off. "Let's go sit down." The nurse kept us going until we came to waiting room on our left. "Wait here for answers on your friend. He doesn't need surgery from the looks of it. He will be given pain killers and his heart rate will be monitored. Nothing too serious. He will most likely be kept here for the night and will be able to leave by tomorrow." The nurse gave us as much information as she could. "Thank you." She nodded with a warm smile and walked away.
Clapping of shoes in the hall made our heads snap up. Brennon and Sam entered the waiting room. "How is he?" Aaron was the one who spoke up, "he's gonna be alright. No surgery is needed. He is gonna be able to go home tomorrow." Both Brennon and Sam nodded.

Brennons p.o.v

"H-how did he l-look?" All eyes were on me as I chocked out a sob. Sam took my arm and sat me down by him. Devyn was on Corey's lap wrapped in his arms she had tears threatening to fall. "He looked pale. Pained. Confused." I wiped my tears not wanting to show weakness to those who need to. "What happened?" My voice now stern. Elton looked at everyone then landed on me, "We were filming another video on the commotion in our house. The garage was where most was happening so Corey had been making videos on it and we all decided to be in his fourth one. We went into the garage and did our thing. Colby asked who was there. After that, it answered." My head snapped up completely. "What's...it?" Elton shifted, "Norman." Devyn looked just as confused as me. "Who?" We both Asked. "He's the spirit that attacked Colby." Sam finished for Elton. "Oh my god. We are calling a priest." Devyn shrieked. "That thing hurt Colby. Darn right it's gonna be gone." Sam fumed.