20

David's pov

I look at her. She looks like she had fun. The blush on her cheeks. The little smile on her face. She walks thru the hallway and looks at me. She looks so beautiful.

"Yes. It was really fun" she says smiling. I nodd. A silence comes upon us again. "I'm going to my room" I tell her.
"Wait a minute, David" she says to me and I turn.

"I...I want to...good night" she stumbles. I nodd and give her this weird smile. "Good night" I say.
Why am I so incredbly stupid. If I told her sooner she would...maybe be with me.

Now I'm just to late. She is gonna be with him. She will move out. We won't hang out with me anymore and she will leave. I hope she does say goodbye instead of leaving a note.

I fall down on my bed and sleep. I sleep 'till 4pm. I get dressed and eat some cereal. I look on my phone.
Jason: You need to come down here. Quick!

I throw on my shoes and get in my car. I race down to the house. I storm in. "Guys. What's going on?" I yell. Kai walks up to me and grabs my hand. She pulls me with her to the garden. When I get there I see 3 little ducks in the pool. "It's that all?" I ask. Everybody looks all confused.

"I mean,the're cute and all. But it's not really good content" I say laughing. Then I see all their faces. "Guys, come on" I say. Then they start laughing. I see Zane grab his camera. "You got pranked" he yells. "You pranked me with bad content?" I ask.

"Okay mister content. Maybe you should make out with Kai for my vlog then?!" Zane says laughing. Kai's face changes very quick and mine too. "Shut up, Zane" I say quiet. I walk away. This guy. I'm gonna kill him.

"David,wait!"
"Leave me alone, Kai"
"What is your deal?!"
"You are"
"What?"
"You come into my life. Pretending to care about me. Pretending to be my friend. And some other guy comes around and you just turn you cheek"
"That is not what happend at all, David" she says.
"I'm leaving" I say and I get in my car and slam the door. She stops me from driving away. She comes up to the window. She looks at me with her eyes filled with tears.

"Fuck you, David" she says

~~~

Kai's POV

I run back to the garden. I wipe my tears away and sit down in my chair again. "Is he okay?" asks Zane. I shrug.  "Honestly, right now. I don't care. I don't know what his problem is but I'm sick of it" I say.

"What's going on with you two?" asks Kristen. "I don't know. Everything became weird in Vegas. And then I met Charlie what made him mad. And since then we haven't talked of had fun with eatch other. And yesterday I went on a date with Charlie and...now he's more mad, I guess" I say with a deep sigh.

"You're so stupid" says Kirsten. I look at her. "Sorry?" I ask. She laughs. "He's jalous, you dummie. He likes you. And he wants to be with you" she says. I shake my head. Then she slapps me. "Jezus, Kristen" I say. She rolls me right off my chair and I'm in the ground. "Fuck off" I yell.
"Get in my car. And go home talk to him" she says.

~~~

I open the door and look around. Looking for David. He's in the backyard. I'm facing his back.

"You are a jerk you know that" I yell.
"Don't do this, Kai" he says.
"No,shut up"

He turns around.

"You had multiple chances with me. I was waiting for you to make a move. And then in Vegas I meet someone new. And yes, I was talking to him to make you jalous. But he turned out to be a great guy"
"I don't need the story of how you and Charlie started dating"
"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE MAD AT ME".
"I KNOW.  I Messed up"
"I went on a date with this guy. And it was great. We clicked and we laughed. And still when he tried to kiss me I stopped him. You know why?"
"Because you're not a girl who kisses on the first date?"
"No, you idiot. Because your stupid face is the only one I want to kiss.
"What?" he says.
"I'm in love with you" I say crying.

He looks at me. He too, with tears in his eyes. He smiles. I smile back.
We walk towards eatch other and after 5 moths denying our feelings our lips finally touch.