-13-

now that she back with you, you're always hanging out with us. and she's always there. I personally had nothing against her, but something in the way she was around you ticked me off.

the look in her eyes wasn't genuine. I told cee and changgu that something was off. but of course, they didn't think about it. in the end, it just looked as if I was jealous and I wanted the two of you apart. that was true - I wanted her away from you, but at the same time, seeing how happy you were with her, made me think differently. how could I think so selfishly? I suddenly didn't want her to leave you even for a day.

we were all at a Chinese restaurant, and you two were there. of course, like usual, you didn't acknowledge my presence even though I was sitting with you on the same table. and her, she was all smiles and completely oblivious to what was happening around her. it was like you were both there with us, but you more with each other instead.

I left the group to wash my face; I needed to refresh myself. I left the restroom with thoughts of asking cee to leave the place.

in the hallway that leads to the bathroom, hyuna was standing, with her back against the wall. she was talking to someone on the phone and her tone was different - bored and fed up. that was the hyuna I knew.

"I'm starting to regret going out with him again" she said. after that, she let out a sigh and hung up.

I waited for her to leave before heading back in there.

I couldn't believe her. and honestly, I wasn't surprised because I was expecting it. still though, I didn't want to be right. I wanted her to prove me wrong.

I was scared. I was scared of seeing you in pain. I didn't want you hurt again.