He was setting me on his lap. He nestled his nose in the crook of my neck.

"It's okay, it's not your fault. I shouldn't have lied to you."

I put my hand on his cheek. He leaned into my touch and sighed.

“Are you going to tell me the truth about the bruise on your butt?"

I sighed and stood up. I gave him my hand so we could walk out of the bathroom together.

“Yeah, I will.”

We sat on my bed Indian style he sat across from me the same way. Before I could start to tell him he moved me from my spot and positioned me on his lap.

“What are you doing?”

I asked

“I want to be near you. So I put you on my lap.”

He said this with a smile on his face. I smiled back.

“Okay.”

I leaned into his chest.

"Well, I have that bruise because of… If I tell you will you promise not to go all Alpha crazy on the guy’s ass?”

He looked at me.

“I make no such promises, but I will try.”

I sighed.

“Okay… I guess that’s as good as the a promise as I’m going to get.”

I turned to him and he smiled.

“Well, here goes nothing: remember yesterday at school when I told you Dylan pinched me?”

His eyes grew darker.

“Yes, is that why it’s there?”

“No, not entirely. You see, he did pinch me and it was hard so naturally it did hurt, but I don’t think it would bruise that easily, I assume that the bruise formed after you pinched me to get me to open my mouth when you kissed me.”

He scoffed.

“I kissed you?"

He chuckled.

"Princess, I think we're both responsible for that kiss. You can't blame me for that completely."

"Ugh! Fine we both are guilty. There, happy now?”

He smiled.

“Ecstatic.”

His face turned serious.

 "I'm sorry for pinching you, but maybe next time you should give me what I asked for Princess, and we could avoid situations like this one.”

I stared up at him while he smirked down at me.

“Why would I do that? I’d be taking the fun out of it.”

“What exactly is that you find fun?”

“Well, that I don't give you what you want and you get mad. It's like no one has said no to you before, it's cute how you get mad." As soon as I said those words I regretted it. He smirked, soon enough I was lying on my bed and he was hovering over me.

"If I asked you to kiss me, will you do it?”

He asked while staring at my lips hungrily. “Not a freaking chance Sherlock.”