Chapter - 1

A/N - I wanted to write something with Alpha Louis and omega Harry.

So this is the result.

**********************

"I was promised to you when I was not even born, Louis. You have to understand that now I am an eighteen-year-old omega who is in love with Nick. I have chosen my Alpha, Louis. I am sorry but I cannot be yours. My father wanted me to marry you just because you are the most fearsome and prestigious alpha of our time. It would give him the support he needs for his pack and my mother wanted me to marry you because Nick and his pack is nothing in front of you and she wanted to see me as the Luna of the biggest pack. She made me swear on her name that I would marry you. So I did. You can force me to bed and have your ways with me but in my heart? It will always be Nick. I have chosen my Alpha and it is not you."

Harry had said this on their first night. Louis did nothing. He nodded and left that room. It was two months ago.

***

Harry stayed. He had to. In their pack, it was necessary that you have to stay in a marital bond for one year then the council would call you and ask you if you want to be mated for life or not. If you agreed, they would make a marriage certificate and let you go. You have to consume your marriage and that mark would stay on both Omega and Alpha's body. That was called mating mark.

______________

"You give your omega that mark when you fuck them. You know, knot in them and bite down. That's all," Liam had said. His eyes trained on their pack doctor's son, Niall. Whom Liam had bonded accidentally. Liam did not want to bond Niall. He wanted that girl who was Eleanor's friend, Sophia to be his mate. So he was waiting for their one year to end.

Louis did not understand how Liam would break the bond with Niall. That idiot realized or not, he cared for Niall. For an instant, now, they were sitting under the shade of the big oak tree just to see if Niall was safely walking or not. Zany was drooling beside Louis, his eyes closed and soft snores coming from him.

"Why are we here anyway? He is limping but why do you think that he would be unable to walk?" Louis asked, his hands folded together.

"I fucked him hard last night. I was angry when he came and interrupted me with Sophia. He was crying and all." Liam shrugged. His eyes trained on Niall.

Niall knew that Liam was there but he was avoiding him and Louis did not blame that poor sod.

"Why do you think that fucking him to oblivion is going to help? He was crying because he is bonded with you and you were with Sophia, another omega. I don't understand what is your problem with him. Give him a break, Liam. That poor lad goes through enough as it is and you are always doing something to hurt him. He was not the one who bit you." Louis let out. He felt bad for Niall. That lad was getting thin to thinner day by day. He used to be the happiest person Louis ever came across but now he looked like a dead corpse. That hurt.

"He was the one who went in heat and I am an alpha. How am I supposed to control myself?" Liam pulled some grass out from the ground in frustration.

"You can't control yourself and that is your fault. Not his. He did not ask for this."

They both turned to see Zayn was finally awake, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. "I mean, look at Louis. Harry rejected him on their first night; he could have forced him but no. He respected Harry's wish. I hate Harry for what he did but Louis here is a perfect gentleman." Zany patted Louis' shoulder.