Laws of Lust

"So here are the rules. Rule #1: Nobody knows. Not our friends, classmates, family, no one. Rule #2: No feelings. No jealousy, no fights, no love."

Levi Chase doesn't get into relationships. Even when he does, they don't last long. He's the impulsive troublemaker in his small town and along with that title comes expectations. He is expected to be the daring one, the badass who just doesn't care. He's also expected to go through girls like a deck of cards. These expectations are usually easy for him until Olivia Daley gets put in the mix.

Olivia has expectations of her own to fulfill. Good grades are just one of the many. She's also expected to always be the #1 athlete and keep her reputation squeaky clean. On top of school and sports, she also has her few good friends and social life - or lack thereof - to balance. These goals set for her are just as easy to fulfill as Levi's are for him. Until suddenly, they're not.

When their world's collide in what starts out as a "no strings attached" relationship kept on the DL, the rules that were set for the pair get hazy. The lines of the strings start to blur and passion and lust turn into much more.

Because, let's be real, are strings ever really unattached?