RN - The First Encounter - OS

Start from the beginning

This sudden yelling from Rajveer succeeds in making Naina's heart to skip a beat with fear. Unknowingly, she takes a step back.

Not wanting to show her fear, she stands at an at-ease position as she looks directly in his eyes which are now burning with rage.

"Miss nahi Cadet...Cadet Naina Ah.."

she yells but stops abruptly

Realizing what she was about to utter, she shuts up in nervousness. Naina Singh Ahluwalia, a soon to be Cadet, who is driving towards her destination, KMA - a military academy. Her main motive to join KMA is to prove her brother, Captain Naveen Singh Ahluwalia, innocent, who was declared as a traitor. She wants to hide her last name "Ahluwalia" from everyone.

Realizing what a blunder she was about to make, Naina tries to cover it up.

"Singh!"

she completes her sentence

Rajveer arches an eyebrow at that. He finds something very fishy in her behaviour, as if she is trying to hide something. Not caring about this yet, he smiles at her as he realises that she is a cadet.

"Naina AH Singh? Interesting name!"

says Rajveer as he gets surprised on the way she has presented her name

This does not go very well by Naina as she thinks that he is making fun of her name. Not caring to know who he is, she puts both of her hands on either sides of her waist.

"Aapki himmat kaise hui mere naam ka mazak udane ki? Aap janta nahi hain ke mein KMA mein ek Cadet hoon?"

she yells

This yelling from Naina changes the expressions on Rajveer's face. Not because of her words, but because of the confession she just made, that she is a cadet in KMA!

Interesting, he thinks! Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat, a captain in the army who has been posted to KMA as a teacher of strategy and communication.

Rajveer smirks at the thought of Naina being his cadet. She does not know who he is, else she wouldn't dare to speak to him like that. He decides to clear the misunderstanding.

"Cadet Naina Ah Singh, aap janti nahi hain ke mein kon hoon"

says Rajveer calmly

As if Naina cares who he is. She rolls her eyes in frustration as she leaves her arms loose by her sides.

"Mein janna bhi nahi chahti"

comes back her reply.

This brings a smile on Rajveer's face. Of course you want to know Cadet, or should we say, you need to know! Without breaking the eye-contact, he starts moving towards her.

With every step he takes, Naina's heartbeat picks up pace. Unknowingly, she starts taking her steps back. At this moment, she wants to lower her eyes, but, his constant and intense gaze does not giver her the permission to do so. It feels as if his eyes are forcing her to keep their precious eye-contact.

Naina gets lost in those poles. She finds herself getting attracted to those beautiful eyes. She finds so many different types of emotions evident in his eyes. Trust is the biggest emotion that she sees. She feels as if he is the only man she can trust with anything. Not just trust, she finds herself getting drowned in those poles.

Naina comes back to her trace as she finds Rajveer extremely close to her. He starts leaning in towards her. A shiver goes down Naina's spine and she lowers her gaze immediately. 

Rajveer halts in his spot as he realises what the hell he is doing. He cannot behave in such a way with his student, does not mater if she knows or not, but very soon, she will find out.  He doesn't know what just happened to him suddenly, he got so lost in her big brown poles that he forgot about his surroundings.

Taking a step back, he stands at a fair distance from Naina. He extends his right hand for a handshake.  Naina looks up and gets surprised as her gaze falls on his hand that he has just forward. Unknowingly, she also extends her hand for a hand shake. They shake hands.

After few seconds, she tries to take her hand back but her heart skips a beat as she finds her hand getting gripped in Rajveer's hand.

She immediately looks towards him with a question.

"Hi, I am Captain Rajveer Singh Shekhawat, your strategy and communication teacher in KMA! Nice to meet you Cadet Naina Ah Singh! See you soon in KMA and I shall always remember this meeting!"

he introduces himself.

With that, he immediately leaves her hand and after staring her for couple of seconds, he leaves from there leaving a shocked Naina behind who is glued to her spot.

She has just talked very rudely to her soon to be teacher. How will she face him now? And by the look of what he had in his eyes, it's clearly visible that he will never forget about this meeting, which means he won't spare her that easily.

With an increasing heartbeat, Naina makes her way towards her car, to once again meet HIM in KMA!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

THE END