Chapter 5- What does camp hold for me?

And we have a WINNER!

I dedicate this chapter to thee Ms. Namaratha who provided me with a name for the boy.

Thank you NAM!

So the names are:

BOY- NATHANIEL

GIRL- CLEA

I know many of you are letting out a sigh of relief after wondering, "How much longer is she going to keep this up?"

Well, fret no more my friends, the ordeal is over!!

And now I present to you (Drum roll please)  Chapter-5!

ENJOY! :D

P.S.

A pic of Clea on the side----------------------------------> 

--------------------------------------------- -.- --------------------------------------------

                           CHAPTER 5- Camp Breakaway

                                                     Clea

It was so hot. I was literally sweating bullets. I shielded my eyes from the sunlight while my BFF, Aria, chattered nineteen to the dozen on everything under the sun. Well, at least under this part underneath the sun. The camp was set deep in the woods, with trees of different varieties growing everywhere. Nearby, through a small clearing, I saw a huge lake, the midday sunlight reflecting off its surface making the water sparkle. Three weeks in Camp Breakaway, just what the doctor had ordered. 

I stretched my arms over my head and then rotated my neck and shoulder blades. The long ride here had made my body stiff and my ears hurt from Aria's continuous chatter.

We were currently standing on the big front porch of the main lodge. The GREEN WOODS LODGE as the sign read, was much bigger than the other camp buildings, all of which were made of logs.  Kids between the ages 8-19 were milling around with the occasional adult amongst them. If we had a War of the Generations anytime, we were certainly on the upper hand. All the chatter mixed with the liveliness of the woods created a cheerful atmosphere where even the toughest person would settle in with a smile. 

“Clea, I'm leaving now. I'll be back to pick you up in three weeks’ time,” my driver, James, told me.

“Sure. Bye!” I smiled and replied. James had been working for us for as long as I could remember, and he was more like an uncle than a driver to me.  

With the car slowly moving out, Aria and I waved until it left our sights.

“So what do we do now?” I asked Aria.

She shrugged her shoulders. “I don't know. Maybe wait for our counsellor or something.”

I sighed, my legs were aching from standing in one spot for such a long time, so I kept shifting from foot to foot, my hands folded in front of me.

“Isn't Alex supposed to be coming?” I asked her. (Alex A.K.A Mr. I can't keep my eyes off my love A.K.A Aria's Boyfriend).

Aria looked excited and gave a secret smile like she knew something I didn't.

“Yup. He said he'll be reaching any moment now.” she said looking at her mobile and then at me, “Um.. Clea?”

“Hmmm... What is it?”