February 14th Wednesday Age:5

My life has been haunted by her ever since I was  5 I could always hear a Woman's soft voice calling my name day and night on and off every day of my life I finally started seeing her around age 10 and that's when I started to think this wasn't your average "Imaginary" friend.I remember it clearly it was a Wednesday my school had a pajama day I couldn't find my favorite dinosaur pajamas so I decided to wear a dinosaur outfit to school (I was obsessed with dinosaurs back then).

I woke up at 4am on the dot my digital clock was at the top of my bed I was having a hard time learning how to tell time so my mom  bought me one to help me learn. I heard this voice calling my name "Erin" "Erin Erin" so I slowly got up and dangled my legs over the edge of my bed.The blue painted walls were hardly visible it was to dark to see my own hands but I knew my way around the room with my eyes closed.So I got up and made my way to my small bathroom the cold bathroom floor felt different from the carpet in my room after I took a leak and I flushed I didn't wash my hands. (I mean I was a 5 year old boy so  I really didn't care)Anyway I left the light on so I could see I wish I didn't. All of my toys were scattered across my room as if some one had been playing there. My hotwheel tracks were put together my toy trucks were lined up like there was a traffic back up and my power rangers were scattered across the room.I stood in my bed scared because my mom had made me clean my room before bed every night so those toys shouldn't have been there.As I looked back down at the toys I noticed a word that the toys spelled out....It was a spelling word.......it was a small word.....it was Hi.