Teaser

Okay so... This is my first attempt to write a book, so be kind and give it a chance. Please, if you find any mistakes (typos, grammar or any other kind) tell me. Give your opinion in the comments below. Enjoy!!

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THE SONGS/LYRICS/TITLES OF BOOKS NAMED IN THIS BOOK MAY NOT BE MINE.

WARNING!! This book contains suicidal content and harsh vocabulary, if you're not comfortable with it, don't read it. And if you do, ENJOY IT!!

Dedicated to the one and only, Anna Todd, love her.

(C)Hi_or_HeyLidia 2014

__________________________________________

"Have you ever felt like you don't want to live anymore? Like nobody gives a damn about you?" I try to keep my tone steady, even though it's slowly fading into something just above a whisper. "Like everything in your life was going so wrong you just wanted to end it so you wouldn't feel pain anymore? Have you ever felt your life is dull? I feel numb, lonely. This is how I feel all the time, but you, you have a perfect life, with no problems." By now, tears are rolling down my cheeks.

"You know damn well that's not true." He says, keeping his gaze locked with mine.

"Oh, but it is. All I'm asking for is to be gone, forever, Why can't I?" When I finish my sentence, I'm not even able to form a complete phrase without letting a sob escape my mouth.

"Because I'm not letting you." He assures me. His eyes are full of worry, pity and, concern. This makes me wonder why is he concerned, why he feels this way about me. The worst part is that I didn't have the answer to none of this questions.