one

so okay this might be confusing so i'm going to explain it. Each chapter will explain something with two that has to do with harry [ex. months, days, etc.] but it won't be in harry's pov, it'll be in the main character's pov or third person so okay, here we go.

_______

two years: it took him two years for him to talk to her.

"He's staring again."

"What?" I looked over at Naya, my eyebrows furrowing.

"That boy, he's staring again," she said, sighing. "You'd think that after two years, he'd sit somewhere else so you could talk to him."

"Maybe he just likes that seat." I shrugged. I swear, she was obsessed with him. He was cute, yeah, but I just didn't see what the big deal was.

My best friend suddenly jumped up, "Well I'll be damned, there he goes. Oh, and he's at one of your tables, so go!" She pushed me forward, making me stumble. I glared at her and she shrugged before taking her notepad and throwing it at me. "Go."

I huffed, making my way to him. "Hi, I'm Marina. I'll be serving you today, you want to start with a drink?"

He looked up, his hands folding. "I- um."

I tapped my hand on my notepad, my eyebrow raising. He was even more attractive up close.

"I'll- uh, just have a coke." I nodded and wrote it down, "Do you still need time to think about what you want to eat?"

He nodded, his eyes looking down at the menu. I nodded, walking back to the counter to get his drink.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid," I heard him mutter. I smiled, filling up his drink.

"Hey! How'd it go?" Naya leaned on the counter, grinning.

"How was it suppose to go? I just took his order, no big deal."

"No big deal? Marina, this boy is basically in love with you." She frowned, giving me his drink. "If I was in your shoes, I would basically be jumping him."

I rolled my eyes, taking the drink. After setting it down in front of him, I smiled.

"Are you ready now?" He nodded and started listing off food.

"You going to eat all that yourself?" I asked.

He shook his head, finally smiling. "Nope, your lunch break in in fifteen minutes, right? You're going to eat with me."

"Oh really?" I put the notepad in my pocket and smiled.

"Yeah, really."

I shook my head, "I'll be back in a bit with your food."

His smile dropped, "You aren't going to eat with me?"

"Yeah, I love the pasta here."

He grinned, "Okay, cool. I'll see you in a while."

Fifteen minutes later, I was setting down food and sitting across from him.

"Hi again." He smiled. I returned it and folded my hands. "So, I don't know your name."

"Oh, it's Harry."

"Well, Harry," I said, grabbing a fork, "is there any particular reason you want me to sit with you?"

He looked up, slightly fidgeting, "Well, yeah. I want to get to know you."

"Oh?" I twirled a piece of pasta as I waited for his response.

"Yeah.. you're really pretty," he blurted. I flushed a light shade of pink. "Uh, thank you."

"I'm sorry," he said, sighing. "I didn't mean to say that out loud."

I shrugged, sending Harry a small smile. "It's alright, I liked it."

It was silent for a few minutes before Harry spoke again, "This is going to sound really creepy and weird, but I've been wanting to talk to you for two years."

I looked up, my eyebrows raising, "Really?"

"Well, yeah. Sorry if that's creepy," he said, taking a bite of his food.

"It's not." I smiled. "I promise."

--

"Ah, my lunch break's over," I told Harry, standing up. I reached in my back pocket for my wallet.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Paying for my part."

He shook his head, pushing my hand away. "I got it."

"But-" He shook his head again. "Nope, I'll pay. You get back to work."

"Fine, Mr. Bossy."

He smiled and suddenly moved to hug me. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Y- yeah, sure." He let go and waved before walking out of the door.

"Well, well, well," Naya said, coming up beside me. I shoved her shoulder, "Shut up."

"What? I wasn't even going to say anything."

"Whatever," I said, grabbing my notepad. "I have to get back to work, and you should too."

She huffed, rolling her eyes. "Fine, mother. But I want you to tell me about it later."

I nodded, "Sure, sure."

"Ladies! Back to work, you can chat later," our manager said. Naya stuck her tongue out at him when he turned around.

"See? You got us in trouble."

"No I didn't. Jack's just a douche."

I shook my head, "One day you'll get us fired."

"I know."

--

"So, how was it? I saw him hug you so it must've went well."

I put my hands in my coat pocket, "Yeah, he's cool I guess."

"You guess?"

"Yeah," I said, shrugging. "He's coming back tomorrow."

"He comes everyday, Marina," she said, rolling her eyes.

She patted my shoulder and went to her car, "I'll see you tomorrow! Dress pretty for Harry!"

I raised an eyebrow and shook my head, "Shut up, Naya."

omfg i had no idea how to end this so i'm really sorry. SCHOOL IS OUT. WELL IT ENDED YESTERDAY BUT YAY I CAN AVOID MY CLASSMATES FOR THE WHOLE SUMMER. When are you guys getting out for school or when did you? Anyway, Harry's a cocky little shit for ordering food for her without asking. And Naya's a bit nosey right? Updates for this story might be slow but i'll be working in it. But yeah, hope you guys liked it, please vote and comment. [sorry my author's note is all over the place I don't know what happened] [oh and what do you guys think of the zouis weed video, im really sorry but zayn is so hot my goD]